S I X

The rest of the week, and the weekend went by in a blur

The rest of the week, and the weekend went by in a blur. We got back home after the mall on Wednesday and the boys spent the rest of that day, and all day the next helping Bryn and I organize our closets and put everything away. Friday, we took a trip to Ulta so Bryn and I could get all of our hygiene and cosmetic products, Saturday we had stylists come by the house to do our hair, and just yesterday we went and got our nails done. It's been a really great 6 days here in New York- but now we're settled, it's time to start school.

It's currently 5am on Monday morning, and I need to be ready to leave by 7:30, 7:45 at the absolute latest, so after much complaint by yours truly- I manage to pull my ass out of bed and into the bathroom for a nice, hot shower.

After spending just about an hour in the shower, I hop out and wrap a fluffy towel around myself before heading over to the mirror. I brush, blow-dry and curl my hair, do my skincare and then put on a little bit of makeup.

Once I'm done, I head into my closet to pick out an outfit for the day. I chose a light grey sweater with a matching grey plaid skirt and a pair of white leather booties, and then collected my school bag with all my things, before leaving my bedroom and heading downstairs to the kitchen.

I quickly dropped my bag off at the front door before continuing on my way to the kitchen where I could hear a couple voices, and smell the glorious scent of bacon cooking. Once I entered the room I saw that dad, Xander, and Eli were sitting around the counter and Alfie was standing behind the stove cooking.

Alfie must have sensed my presence, because he turned around with a huge smiled and greeted me.

"Good morning bambina, how did you sleep last night?" (baby)

"I slept well thank you, what about you guys" I replied as I made my way to the stool between Xan and dad.

"We slept well principessa thank you" dad replied. (princess)

I smiled at them and the conversation started up again as we waited for everyone else. At 7:00, everyone else came downstairs and took seats around the kitchen island and we started eating. We were all having a great time and dad told everyone that he had gotten an update from his lawyer that Bryn's adoption would be completed by the end of the week.