Meeting

*Your P.O.V*
"Class get in your seats! We have a new student today!" The teacher yelled at us for our attention, and gave out a sigh as she turned to the two new kids. They were pretty much twins, a girl and a boy. With blonde, shoulder length hair, and the girl wore a white bow on top of her head. Both wore headphones. "This is Len and Rin Kagamine! Be extra nice to them alright?" I could tell the teacher had an eye for the blonde male, who had no idea the girls were talking about him. They were both seated beside me, with len on my left and Rin on his. He looked at me and smiled. Which only caused my face to flush, and for my stubbornness to kick in. Which meant I looked the other way to find something I could pay more attention to so I could distract my beating heartbeat, my cat ears tucked into my hair as to not be seen.
After class, the boy greeted me. "Hello, I'm Len. You are?" "Y/N." I responded simply, as I packed my books into my bag neatly. "Nice to meet you y/n." Len replied. His twin came up to us and said cheerfully, "I'm Rin! You're y/n you said, right?" I nodded, closed up my backpack and slung it over my shoulder. "Y/n, y/n! We should hang out huh? How about lunch?" The blonde grinned and wrapped her arms around the male's right arm. "Len is fine with it! Aren't you?"
"... of course. Only if she's willing to do so." They both glanced up at me, obviously waiting to see whether I would like to join them or not. "Uh... I'm fine with it."
"Yay!" She yelled. And let go of her sibling's arm, only to wrap her arms around me. I only smiled and patted her head.
- next chapter -