The Date

I cooked them some lunch. I think Rin must have wanted Miku to hurt me or something.
"Have you guys thought of going on a date?" Rin asked cheerfully to Len. I think Miku must have thought it was for her and Len. "I've thought of it! We should go on one today Len~"
"... I meant Y/N and Len."
Her smile quickly faded into a frown, and then a glare. "... oh." I froze. I knew this was bad news...
"Well you guys should go on a date! It'll be fun! You know, as a way to get to know each other." Len looked at me and smiled. He's so cute... "Well ok... Will you go out on a date with me Y/N? We can go today if you like." He asked me, secretly sliding his hand into mine causing me to blush. I giggled, "I accept the offer. Today is fine."
"Alright." I felt Miku's harsh glare.
...~ = ^ - ^ = ~ = ^ - ^ = ~ = ^ - ^ = ~ = ^ - ^ = ~ ...
"Sorry I'm late!" I saw Len run to me wearing his usual clothing. I was wearing a small white shirt with blue flowers on the bottom left corner, and a light blue skirt that didn't even reach my knees. But it's like all the rest of my skirts, so I didn't mind. Len had told us to go get ready in our separate houses, then to meet up; if you're wondering why we didn't just come together. "S-Sorry! Miku was holding me up trying to convince me to leave you and go on a date with her instead." "Of course," I let out a sigh. "Well she can't force you. Like I can't force you either. If you want to come with me, you should. If you want to go with her, you should." I ignored that topic and skipped to a different one, linking my arm with his.
"So where to first?"
-next chapter-
(Please comment some ideas on where they should go! Also this time I want to get at least 100 views like the rest!~ sorry for updating slowly!)