Jealous Much? Of course not.

She's so pretty... I mean. I love len. But if he actually loves that green haired girl instead... I can't do anything about it... of course I'm not jealous! Of course not! I puffed out my cheeks at this thought, and stared at the ground, my arms crossed in front of my chest. "Something wrong y/n?" Len asked as he had noticed my change of mood. "Hmph." Was all I could say before there was an awkward silence. "... miku was your name? I'm y/n" I sighed and tried my best to smile at the girl. It was slight, but good enough. "I'm Miku Hatsune. If you know what's best for you, you stay away from my len~"
Len's face turned away from her as he stood up before Miku could hug him. "Sorry about that. She gets... possessive." Len smiled, and as he wrapped his arms around me, as if teasing miku. My cheeks heated up as he hugged me. I watched as Miku's emotions changed from happy to being pissed off at me. Oh. Great. Just what I needed... Len noticed, and decided to take me to his room so that I wouldn't have to deal with miku's death glare. "T-thank y-you..." I stuttered. Len only nodded and sat down. "So... do you guys love each other?" "W-what no..." he looked at me as if trying to find out why I thought that. "Really? It looks like she really likes you..." He shook his head, "yeah... she does. But that doesn't mean I love her back. I love someone else."
I feel like my heart stopped. He did love someone else... and I'm pretty sure it's not me. "Oh... w-who's t-that?" I faked another slight smile. "Um..." he blushed, and rubbed his left arm awkwardly. "Oh you don't have to tell me..."
He stared down at the ground and only nodded. "S-sorry..." he looks as if he thought I felt untrustworthy. I only hugged him and regained my smile. "Cheer up!~ It's fine really," I smiled. He looked at me and smiled a bit. I giggled, "that's good. Come on. Are you hungry? I'll make you food as a thank you for letting me stay here."
"Oh you don't have to..."
"I want to it's ok! Please?"
".... a-alright."
-next chapter-