Random title is random

My fingers pressed the keys before me, creating a small song that caused the twins to stare in awe. "YOU CAN DO THAT?!" Rin shouted at the top of her lungs and pounced on me, causing me to shriek. "U-umm y-yes?" I stuttered. "HOW."
Len only stared at his sister's exaggerated response. Uh oh. My ears perked up; only for Rin to get one in her grasp. And she then earned a flinch from me, and a more confused look from her brother. "Awwwwwwwwww..." Rin let out a giggle, squeezing my ear as if it were a squeaky toy. Except no squeak came out from this 'toy'. "You're a neko?" Len asked as he pulled his sister's aggressive hand away, and gently stroked my ear to massage it. I immediately let my cat instincts kick in and purred, lightly pushing my head against his hand and my cat ears twitched in delight. Len noticed this action and laughed. Rin stared at me with her eyes a bit wide and they shone with a hint of childlike curiosity. "They make you look cuter," Len smiled, and I blushed furiously at his complement. "Aww Len has a crush! Len has a crushhh," Rin chanted teasingly causing Len to blush also. "R-Rin that isn't true!" He blurted out. "Yes it isss! Aww you guys are adorable together!~" she chirped.
"Don't think I don't know your crush, Rin." The two began to tease each other, and I only let out a sigh. These two really are siblings, aren't they? As we walked outside, the twins offered me to stay at their house. And by offer, I mean RinTryingToDragMeToTheirHouse. "Come on Y/N!" Rin giggled, as she was holding my arm, she opened the door and ran inside. "Oh, hello you two," a green haired girl in two long ponytails looked up from what she was doing, and smiled warmly at us. "Hi Miku," Len said as he entered and shut the door. "Hiya Miku!" Rin shrieked. "Aww len! Did you miss me?" Miku looked at the male and smiled. I shivered. Was she flirting? "Um... sure..." Len smiled slightly at the girl and sat down. The girl let out a giggle and sat next to him as they talked. I feel... weird. I'm not jealous... am I?
-next chapter-