Suki Kirai

At lunch, Rin tried to start the conversation with the fact she wanted me to do several things; like try to use a bow like her on the top of my head, to sing for them, etc. The blonde male only remained silent. Only listening to the conversion and if he spoke at all, it'd be to tell rin that I shouldn't do that. Back to the fact they wanted me to sing...
"Y/N I have the perfect song for you! You could sing it with len!"
We both stared at her in curiosity and confusion.
"How about Like and Dislike!"
"Eh?" I only gave her a confused look, my ears twitching in curiosity but hidden.
"Yeah!" Rin let out a giggle. "Len are you ok with it?"
"Sure." Len smiled at me. "It can just be for fun. You do know the song?"
"Y-yeah..." I stuttered a bit uneasily.
After school, we decided to go to the music room to sing it.
"Suki yo, kirai tomaranai. Kirai." I sang as soon as we entered, earning a laugh from the male. We both sang together. As we finished Rin clapped and wrapped her arms around her twin sibling. "Can any of you two play an instrument?" Rin cheerfully asked, eyeing her brother. "No," he immediately responded a bit bluntly, with Rin's pout following that. "Y/NNNNNNN..." she whined. "Y-yeah?" "Play something!" "Uhh... ok. Let's see... um," I let out a sigh.
I sat on the piano and let my fingers press the keys in a rhythmic melody.
-sorry for small chapter-
-next chapter-