Confession Time for Lenny!

* Time Skip brought to you by Len's love :3 *
Len's P.O.V
"W-we're here! You can open your eyes."
It took quite a while to get to the place, and the movies took up some time too. By now, it was sunset. We were at a romantic place, where the trees finally gave way for a path which leads to the perfect place to watch the sunset. Even after that, there was a spot where the moonlight shone on the ground like a spotlight where I could ask y/n to dance. Everything seemed perfect. I promised myself when I first saw this place, to make sure I'd bring the person whom I loved the most to this place. And here I am. With the love of my life. Her beautiful e/c orbs widened a bit when she realized where she was, her red cheeks pretty obvious. "L-len... this is... beautiful." "Not as beautiful as you..." I brought up all my courage to say, and both of our cheeks were a bright red. I smiled at her. When should I confess to her? These words, I asked myself before. I'll just wait for the perfect moment. She giggled at my complement. "Thank you... len." She hugged my arm and leaned against me. As the sun set, I looked at the area where we would dance. It's perfect. "Y/N, may I have this dance?" I took her hand in front me, and put one hand behind my back.
Your P.O.V
"Y/N, may I have this dance?" He took my hand in front of him, causing my blush to yet again increase. Dance? The moon spotlight caught my attention, and I giggled. "Gladly." He smiled at me, kissed my hand, and guided me to the spotlight, where we danced. Both of our faces red. Len began to sing to me.
"I'm glad I liked you from the very beginning." I sing into the sky.
I left this town to go on a journey in search for a place
where I would be able to launch my packed dreams into the sky.
I turned off my cellphone when it was vibrating to an incoming call.
No one will be able to stop this fuse that I'm about to light
Even if the world's end should come right now,
I'll just let go of all, since then we'll remain together forever
Like a Fire Flower,
so that I wouldn't disappear, I let sparks fly and let dreams launch.
"I wish I hadn't liked you from the very beginning." I uttered such a lie.
The song... Fire Flower? I blushed at his words. This was a love song. Why would he be singing such a song to me? Unless... is this a...
As he finished the sing, his eyes met mine as the gap between us became smaller and smaller... until he softly kissed me. And I froze for a while, before allowing myself to kiss him in return, my cheeks were so red I never thought it was possible. And now me and len were kissing. No one to see, no distractions. We pulled away from the kiss finally, after needing some air. "Y/N... I want you to know... that I love you!" Len blurted out. It remained quiet for a while, except for the sound of our beating hearts. He spoke again. "You're beautiful y/n... I love everything about you. I hope you love me back, but you seem so much more better than me, so-" "I love you too len," I smiled. We kissed once more, before walking straight back to his house, hand in hand.