#10

~ PRINCE FROM THE PAST ~
×
- Experience in the castle -

She freezes on her spot, eyes widen when she realizes something as soon as she woke up. She's stuck in a muscle pig's embrace.

He's there, sleeping so peacefully, snoring like she's a piece of pillow. What's worse is when he pulls her closer and snuggles his face on her head. Poor y/n is there scolding her throbbing heart not to make any noises.

"How am I gonna get out of this?!!"

A bird lands on a pillow, chirping loudly like an alarm which wakes the sleeping handsome up. His grip on her loosens, giving y/n the access to move away from him.

"Morning already??"

He fans the bird away, annoyed and rub his eyes. Y/n sits up and looks at him nervously.

"Good morning. Did you have a good sleep??"

He nods like a kid and sits up. He opens one of his eyes and narrows his brows in confusion as he looks around.

"Where am I??"

"Backyard... We slept under the tent remember??"

He looks up at the tent and looks at y/n. "We... Slept together??"

Y/n is caught off guard by his question and looks away nervously.

"Something like that..."

She mumbled out shyly.

"Huh... I really thought I slept in my room... You know, at your castle... It was very comfortable..."

She slightly blushes at the statement. He enjoyed it?? Sleeping with her??

"Your majesty." Jungkook turns around, spotting Yoongi from a distance.

"Let's get you to bed. The ground must have given you a bad back pain." He said worriedly but Jungkook stopped him.

"No need to. I slept well. Prepare me breakfast and everything for the meeting."

Yoongi nods reluctantly and walks away. Y/n and Jungkook stand up, stretching their bodies in a synch.

"Well, that was fun. Hope we could do it again sometimes. If you don't mind."

He looks at her after clearing his throat.

"It was enjoyable... So I don't mind another round of it..."

That made her smiles widely. She scoots closer to him and fixes his hair. He froze in his place, caught off guard by the closeness. His eyes stares at her face which is only an inches away from him.

"There you go." She said, patting his head before backing away.

"You should go now. You're gonna be late for the meeting."

He snaps and quickly rushes inside. After seeing his figure disappeared, y/n was instantly greeted by royal guards' appearance, dropping her mood.

"uughh they won't leave me alone..."

-

-

-

Afternoon came, and at this point y/n is very annoyed with the guards, following her like bunch of stalkers. She was having her walk when she suddenly halts, stopping the guards as well, confused.

They look at each other and suddenly y/n starts sprinting away in a lightning speed.

"HALT!!!"

They start chasing after her. Y/n turns around and sees they're far behind. She grins when suddenly, she accidentally bumps into someone causing both to hit the ground. The guards stops and their faces turn pale as white.