#15

~ PRINCE FROM THE PAST ~
×
- Confession -

Y/n opens the cupboard and checks around for blankets.

"hey..."

A deep voice made her flinch and y/n turns around to see Jungkook at the door.

"You scared me... What's wrong? Can't sleep??"

"Why're you up??" - Jungkook.

"I'm getting blankets for you guys."

He hums and approaches y/n as she collects some blanket from her cupboard.

"hey y/n..."

"hmm??"

"umm... It's just... Uuuhh..."

Y/n turns around and she flinch when she sees Jungkook is actually just an inches from her.

"Whoah! too close!" She quickly pushes him, creating a distance.

"S-sorry..." He also panicked and backs away nervously.

"What is it?? You're being really weird."

"It's just... I'm not sleepy... Are you??" He said, rather bit shyly. Y/n notices it and stares at him for a second.

"Not really..." She replies and instantly, she sees his face brightens up a little.

"Then... Do you want to talk?? Like chatting??"

"Wow, Jeon Jungkook knows how to use modern words!" She smiles and playfully slap his arms.

"I'm learning okay." He scoffs cutely. "So, is it a yes??"

"hmm..." Y/n looks out of the window. "Sure... Can we go for a walk as well??"

"A walk?? But it's freaking cold." He said, looking out of the window as well. He unconsciously starts hugging himself for warmth and y/n smiles at him.

"I got you covered."

-

-

-

+

"This is a bigger version of hoodie... But it this 'zipper' thing that easily let's you takes it off or wears it! And it's more bigger and comfy. I definitely feel warm in this." Jungkook once again, compliments the new attire he's wearing, playing with the zipper by pulling it up and down.

"Glad you like it. It's my father's." Jungkook turns to her.

"Speaking of your father, I like to meet your guardian."

Y/n's smile drops and Jungkook notices it.

"My parents... Are not here..." She said lowly.

"Oh? Then where are they??"

His steps slower downs after few seconds of silence. He stops his track and looks at y/n with wide eyes. Y/n turns to him, smiling softly.

"They're...??" He said and his words got stuck in his throat, unable to say the word.

"Yup... When I was young..." She looks up at the starry sky.

"We got into a big accident... I was the only one survived... Not even my siblings made it..."

"I-i'm so sorry..." His pupils shake in guilt.

"Thanks."

Awkward atmosphere engulfs the both of them.

"Now, tell me about your journey hmm?? I bet that's what you wanted to talk about!"

Jungkook frowns, sure that's the thing he wants to share but he doesn't feel like it's the right time to express his journey after what he just blurted out. He knows how it feels to lose a family.