#Flashback (Y/n2)

Birds are chirping, playing in a small pond when suddenly, a tiny light appears in front of them. The birds fly away when the light slowly grows bigger and forms a portal.

The portal starts thumping in a weird manner, before two figures were harshly thrown out of it, hitting the ground with a very loud thud.

"OWH!! That's it!! THAT IS IT!! I'm done!!!"

Jungkook harshly pushes Hoseok who's on top of him and stands up, furious.

"I AM NOT GOING THROUGH PORTALS AGAIN!!!"

Hoseok also stands up, rubbing his butt in pain and dusting his clothes.

"but your majesty, in order to get to miss y/n, we have to go through portals." Hoseok reasons after hearing Jungkook is quitting.

"Nonsense!! We've been teleporting for months and we are getting nowhere!!" He said angrily. He can count how many times they've gone through portals. They're going nowhere and Jungkook is at his limit now.

"My apologies, your majesty." Hoseok bows down. "but as I have informed you, we can't immediately teleport to miss y/n's timeline or there's going to be errors... We have to do it gradually, from generation to generation..."

That makes Jungkook scream in agony. "If this continues I'll never get to see her!!"

Jungkook grabs his hair and groans out loudly, walking here and there and ranting many words.

"What year is it this time?!"

Hoseok lifts his finger up to use his magic, but suddenly the magic sparks up and explodes, startling him. "uih??"

Jungkook turns to Hoseok, eyebrows furrowed at his blank expression. "What?"

"My magic..."

He tries it again, forming a magic but it creates another small explosion, also surprising Jungkook as he fully turns to Hoseok with wide eyes.

"What's wrong?!"

"My magic has worn out..." He tried again and again, and the same result came. At that point Jungkook realized that Hoseok might have exhaust himself, going through portals by portals non stop. He frowns, feeling guilty.

"You know what, m-maybe we should take a time out... You should rest yourself Hoseok."

Hoseok looks at Jungkook and his eyes start sparkling in awe. "Your majesty~"

"Now, we should find a place... To... Stay-"

Hoseok gasps when Jungkook suddenly collapses on the ground and faints. Hoseok quickly holds him.

"Your majesty!!! He yells worriedly. He examines his condition and soon notices the pale look on his face

"Aaah" instantly he calms down. "His majesty must be exhausted with the teleportation as well... I have to bring him to shelter..."

He swings his fingers and the light explodes once again. "Right... I can't use magic... Wait does that mean I have to carry him?!"

"Oh my goodness!!!"

Suddenly, a sound of someone gasping was echoed. Hoseok hears the voice from the bushes behind and quickly disappears himself. "What the- that works?!"

He sees a figure that rushes past him. A young girl, in a hanbok, comes out of the bushes and hurried towards the fainted man. She immediately gets down and checks up on the man.

Wait, the girl... She looks familiar...

"Sir?? Sir, are you alright?!! Oh my gosh!!" In panic, she looks here and there, and lightly taps Jungkook's cheeks to wake him up.