#14

~ PRINCE FROM THE PAST ~
×
- Feelings -

"Jungkook wake up."

Y/n shakes him and he slowly wakes up. In a swift, he suddenly engulfs her in a tight hug.

"I miss you so much..."

"Jungkook..."

"I don't know where this is leading to... But I know an important meeting must be hosted."

"Jungkook-"

"Don't you miss me too??" He cuts her off.

"aish Jungkook, can you please let me go?? We need to shower and eat breakfast!"

Jungkook sadly frowns and releases her. Y/n sighs, knowing he's hurt by her words.

But c'mon, she's hella confused right now by the dream and Jungkook's sudden return. She needs to comprehend the information before getting emotional.

Like, she miss him too duuh.

"You should go shower."

"Okay..."

He replies lowly and stands up, still having his sad expression. Y/n sighs and approaches him.

"Come here you..."

She grabs his collar and pulls him until her lips connect to his cheek. Jungkook's eyes widen in shock.

"Now go."

She quickly runs out of the room leaving Jungkook standing there dumbfounded. He slowly touches his cheek and a wide smile form on his lips. His cheeks turn red and he starts laughing silently.

After preparing breakfast both of them sit across each other, enjoying their food.

"Okay, let's discuss something cause I'm still confused. Jungkook, you came here last night?? Not afternoon??" She starts and Jungkook shakes his head with a small frown.

"Ho... How did I meet you that afternoon??"

"Then it's a dream... Aish..."

Her face blushes up remembering the dream where Jungkook abruptly kissed her.

"Wait, why're you blushing??" Her expression was noticed by Jungkook, so she covers her face.

"Nothing. Next question, tell me why're you back here?? Haven't you learned about the consequences of time complications??"

Although she already knew the answer from the dream, she just wants to reconfirm it.

"That's because your timeline won't affect the time loop."

Both of them turn to their side seeing Hoseok enjoying the food from y/n's plate while sitting down.

"Hoseok..." Y/n muttered.

"mm! Tasty food!! Anyways, prince charming here missed you a lot and ordered me to help him to get here. It took us around four months to get here but here we are!"

"Four months... So our timeline does move faster than Jungkook's..."

"Oh! That's a good deduction miss y/n!!" Hoseok's eyes widen and he points the fork at her as he said that.

"I appreciate that... Again... So nothing will happen to my timeline right??"

"Correct." - Hoseok.

"If something does, you're to blame." Hoseok touches his chest and acts hurt, again, just like in the dream.