#12

~ PRINCE FROM THE PAST ~
×
- Farewell, or is it?? -

"Jungkook what're you doing?!"

He brought her to his room and locks the door.

"Ju-" She was shocked when he pushes her to the door, pinning her. She accidentally drops the staff due to the sudden action.

"Jungkook... what're you doing....??"

She confusedly looks into his eyes and sees how bitter his expression is. He look scared... It makes her worried.

"Jungkook... What's wrong...?"

"I-i..."

She gently holds his cheeks and Jungkook looks down. His hands slowly reaches it way to her shoulders, slightly gripping it, allowing her to feel the tension.

"Wait... D-don't go..."

He muttered and y/n frowns. Cause she just realize... This is a farewell for good. She will return home while he stays here. Permanently, they'll never see each other again. And by the look on his face, she can see that he desperately doesn't want her to go, leaving him.

The thought makes all the memories flashes in her mind, softening her heart.

"Aww... Jungkook..."

She pulls him into her arms and he immediately hugs back, tightly. She can feel the sadness, breaking her heart at the thought leaving this guy, who she just bonded with.

"Hey kook..." She softly called him. "I'm not going to thank you for the times we've been together..."

Cause she knows it'll only brings more sadness to him. It will more hard for him to let her go.

"but Jungkook..." She pulls away and looks into his glistening eyes.

"I'm sorry... But we have to be strong... I don't want you to be sad when I'm gone. Can you be strong for me Koo??"

She asked softly, showing him her warm smile to ensure him. Jungkook stares at her, admiring little detail of her features that he won't be able to see again.

"but i-i... Want to say thank you..." His voice shakes. "F-for coming into my life... I-its like... The first time... I-i ever had... A f-friend..."

She nods, holding her tears seeing his tears almost falling. He's melting her heart.

"It's hard... To let go of you... I-i don't want to be a-alone again..."

"Then how about this..." She wipes his tears away.

"Make friends here. Find someone who will stay with you. You know, like Yoongi."

"Yoongi?? But-" he wipes his runny nose. "he's my bodyguard..."

"And even a servant can be a friend, if you accept them as one. Things might not be the same after this Jungkook... But I know the feelings of having friends won't change once you make one."

She smiles at him. Jungkook takes her hands in his, gripping it firmly.

"Y/n... I-i'll miss you so bad..."

"I'll miss you too kook..."

They both hug each other again, this time letting both tears falls. Her heart feels so heavy to go now. This might be the feeling Jungkook was having before he came back here. Now she knows how he feels.

"Take care Jungkook..."

-

-