part 01; first note

I made sure that today would be a great day for me at Hyosan High School. I also made sure to bring a note for a special someone.

You see, I am in love with this one girl who many people despise. I don't know why but I am drawn to her. She caught my eye the moment I walked into my new class for the first time.

I clench the note between my fingers and take a deep breath in. I didn't sign the note because this was as for Nam-ra and only Nam-ra. I didn't want her to think I was weird or anything.

I have always wanted to become friends with someone like her. She seems calm and was willing to say whatever was on her mind but all she did was study and keep quiet.

I folded the note and I looked at the time on my clock. I had realized I had only about 6 minutes before I could even get to school!

I started running as fast I could. I hope I don't trip on my legs or anything.

Suddenly I heard someone call me, "Hey, Y/N!" Suhyeok yelled while also running too.

I waved as I looked at the gate ahead of me. It was very popular for students to jump over that gate to get to school.

I jump over the gate and help Su-hyeok up even though he is tall and could possibly jump over the gate himself. But being the caring friend I am I just help him.

We both run hand in hand, his hands are all sweaty which is disgusting but I keep running with him. We only have a minute left before we get there.

"Su-hyeok, hurry up! We only have a minute left." I yell trying to encourage him to speed up, which he fortunately did.

We get to the crosswalk in time, we both run across the sidewalk as I hear the guard yelled 'Stop!'.

I stop Su-hyeok and walk to the end of the crosswalk completely out of breath. I turn around to see Cheong-san standing next to us and On-jo standing behind the guards hand with a look of defeat on her face. I guess she lost the bet with Cheong-san as she had his backpack in her hand.

I put my hand into the pockets of my skirt and feel to see if the note had flew out anywhere but thankfully it was still in my skirt, and even more better, it wasn't crumbled up or anything.

I walk into the school still holding Su-hyeok's hand. I don't like him or anything I just think of him like a close friend or brother.

Both of our legs were shaking and weak because of the whole running marathon that happened back there.

We both walked to our classroom and let go of each other's hands, walking to our seats. Everyone's eyes were on us especially the ones who liked Su-hyeok and would fangirl over him which I thought was stupid.

I noticed that Nam-ra wasn't here yet so I took the chance to walk past her desk successfully dropping the note on top of her desk.

I walk over to my locker and took out a folder and an english book, I supposed Ms.Park is gonna be here in 10-20 minutes which was fairly long.

I walked back to my seat and flipped a few pages to get to the right page before Ms.Park would step into the room.

I was about to take out a paper from the folder when Nam-ra walked in. I instantly lifted my head up and my eyes were immediately glued to her. The way she walked was elegant and I couldn't help but smile as she sat down.

She stared at the folded blue post it note on her desk which made me heat up and gulp. I felt heat waves going along the back of my head.

I quickly glanced at her reading the note. She smiled slightly and put it in her pocket. I guess she's comforted to know someone doesn't despise her.

I got interrupted from my daydreaming when Ms.Park came in. I noticed that all the students were here.

Everyone bows down and greets Ms.Park. "Good Morning everyone." She says while smiling and scanning the room with her eyes.

"Phones please." She says while taking out the little basket from underneath.

We all groan and I take out my phone from my pocket. I was the first one to hand over my phone and the rest of the students followed. Dae-su eventually got busted because he forgot to put his phone on silence.

We all started on English. Ms.Park was reading something on the bored while I was zoning out.

"-Prejudice." Ms.Park said while staring at everyone. The only word I could pick up was prejudice but I didn't really care.

I keep staring into space. Everyone was muffled out or I could hear them but I didn't care about it. Even though Nam-ra was talking I still could only hear her muffled because of how invested I was into my daydreaming.

I don't even know why Ms.Park didn't notice I was zoning out because I sit at the front of the room.

My thoughts were interrupted when Hyeon-Ju walked in all bloodied up and messy. I got up from my seat and ran to her.

"Hey, Hyeon-Ju. Are you okay?" I ask while her eyes rolled in the back of her head. I kept shaking her and checking her pulse while Ms.Park did the same.

"I-sak, On-jo, Y/N, and Su-hyeok. Go to the nurses office and I will be there soon with you." Ms.Park ordered but Hyeon-Ju said something which made us stay longer. We wanted to know what was going on with her.

"Mr.Lee injected me. He hurt me." She managed to spit out before she passed out.

"Alright, now you can go to the nurses office before anything else happens. Go!" Ms.Park demands. Su-hyeok put her on his back as we followed behind him. He rushed to the nurses office and I noticed that she was awake again but I didn't really care because I think that's a good think.

We all ran in and the nurse told us to lay her down in a bed over there. Hyeon-Ju was getting out of control so as soon as we put her on the bed we had to hold her down until further notice.

She kept trying to bite was and scratch us, she was acting very abnormal. I stared at her in horror as she started to roll her head from side to side trying to bite someone.

"Wait there guys, I will give her an antidote or some sort." The nurse said and we all nodded. Ms.Park made it to the nurses office and we looked at her.

"You guys okay?" She asked. We all nodded because we were all holding her down and we didn't seem to have any injuries.

"I told you that science teacher was creepy." I-Sak whispered while looking at all of us and then Hyeon-Ju.

"Right." I say while tightening my grip on Hyeon-Ju. Hyeon-Ju started to freak out even more which made us stunned but we kept out grip firm.

The nurse had came over and put the antidote on her but she got bitten. "Gosh." The nurse said while wrapping a gauze on her hand.

We all went back to the classroom. It was actually almost lunch period because Hyeon-Ju wouldn't stop freaking out. It was painful to deal with but at least she was okay.