part 05; holding hands

As we wait for the police to arrive, I stayed by Nam-ra's side the whole time. She made me feel wanted to be honest now that she began to pay attention to me.

"Hey Y/N." She said while still staring at the floor. "Do you know who my secret admirer is?" She asks while staring at my now red face.

"No." I say calmly trying not to give myself away even though she probably knows that it's me. Sometimes she can be scary.

"But it seems that my secret admirer has the same hand writing as you." She adds on. Oh shit! She probably knows since she also has used my notes before!

"But what if they're stealing my identity?" I say trying to get out of the situation. "Wait yeah, you're right. You don't seem interested in me anyways." Nam-ra says. I frown because now that she thinks that; she would probably reject me.

We stand by each other awkwardly, waiting for any further notice of the police or any type of emergency vehicles.

I sigh as I look out the window. 'Did I just get rejected?' I think to myself. But I shouldn't give up on Nam-ra, I love her!

A zombie unexpectedly breaks the window and grabs Nam-ra, I scream and grab her hand. "Idiot! Don't hold my hand! We're both gonna die together." Nam-ra exclaims while she tries to hold my hand tightly.

"W-well you're my friend and I need to save you anyways!" I exclaim and pull her back to safety with the help of Su-hyeok.

"Thanks anyways, N/N." Nam-ra told me. "Did you just call me 'N/N'?" I ask.

"I did. I come up with nicknames for people when I'm bored." She confesses. I go a little red and realize we are still holding hands.

She smiles at me slightly. I let go of our hands and smile back.

But does she like me? Or does she not? Or are we just friends..?