part 02; "run! class prez!"

It was now lunch and we all ran straight for the cafeteria. The lunch for today was bulgogi, vegetables, radish, rice and a choice between water, yakult or milk.

I would always choose water or yakult. Yakult is useful because it cleans your gut while water is refreshing and it feels like heaven whenever you take the first sip.

I run in and grab a tray. I go to the line and stand beside Woo-jin.

"Oh hey." Woo-jin says while grabbing his food. I noticed that he picked milk over the other choice every time.

"Hello." I replied back and stared at the lunch women filling up my plate. I grabbed a yakult and follow Woo-jin to the table since I normally sit with him and the others.

I sit next to Woo-jin because I saw him first. I ruffle his hair because that's how I tease him.

"Hey!" He says while frowning and then slapping my back. I hit him back in return.

I take my first few bites. The food tasted so good. I eventually became full. I finished my bulgogi and most of my rice was gone. The radish was also almost gone and all the vegetables were gone.

I actually love healthy foods, that's why I have a pretty fit body. I finish drinking the yakult.

I get up and put back my chopsticks and trays. I also throw away the yakult. We were allowed to get water after getting a yakult so I went over to the lunch ladies and got a water.

I walked over to the group and drank a bit of water before saying, "Do any of you guys have a crush on anyone?" I ask out of no where.

"I'm not saying anything." Woo-jin says while staring at me. "Dae-su?" I question while looking at him.

"Yeah?" He questioned. "Do you have a crush on anyone?" I ask.

"Oh well since she's not here.. It's Hyo-Ryeong." He said while moving his arms closer to his chest and looking down. "Really?" I ask. Hyo-Ryeong was very nice to us so I could understand why.

Dae-su nodded. He knew he could trust me because I don't tell secrets. Ever. "Don't be ashamed. I think everyone else here also has a crush." I say trying to reassure him.

Dae-su nodded and looked up at us in a joyful way. I smiled at him because he is a great friend and deserves a smile from everyone.

Su-hyeok broke the silence. "I like Nam-ra." He said which made my heart drop to the floor.

'He likes Nam-ra?' I thought to myself. I don't think Nam-ra would ever like me back. I'm a bisexual girl while she's the mysterious class president who doesn't seem gay in any way.

Cheong-san looked a Su-hyeok and then me before saying, "I mean I like On-jo." He said. I understood why, it was because they were childhood friends.

"Well I'm not gonna say anything." I say because Su-hyeok clearly has a crush on Nam-ra. I was pretty angry because of that but I don't wanna ruin our friendship either.

I was about to get up when I looked at the glass door. It was full off people banging on it while yelling for help. The whole door was blocked from entering, it was completely covered with people.

I get on my tippy toes to get a better look but it didn't work. Even more people were piling up against it.

The glass door eventually broke and there was a whole wave of people crashing down. A few other people came running in, they even ran over the people and stepped on a few.

Su-hyeok got up and grabbed my hand but this time his hand wasn't sweaty. It was just his normal hand which was more comfortable to hold.

He drags me around the cafeteria as I watch people with disgusting faces eat everyone. Are these fucking zombies?

Su-hyeok eventually stopped causing me to trip over my legs but he caught me. He put me behind him as I watched him hit a zombie in the face with a food tray.

He grabbed my hand and tried to run behind a table when suddenly, all hell broke loose. The water sprayers on the ceiling had turned on making the floor even more slippery.

We both slipped our way into an area where people were making a homemade ladder to climb on.

Su-hyeok hit a zombie with a tray and got out the window. Afterwards I was trying to get out by a zombie had grabbed me, the school bully (Gwi-nam) kicked it off of me and pushed me up.

Su-hyeok grabbed onto my waist and asked if I was okay, I said yes because I was. His grip was a bit strong but I didn't really care.

He grabbed my hand and we ran to the outdoor hallway. I spotted Nam-ra and ran towards her.

I slapped the study book out of her hand as she glared at me. There was a zombie approaching her so I grabbed her hand and dragged her with us.

The moment we ran out of there the horror on her face was probably the first time I saw a facial expression on her face. Even though she had a cold demeanor her hands were actually warm and I felt like going crazy because I was holding her hand.

She tripped and lost grip. A zombie was about to come after her as she started to run.

"Run class prez! Run!" I yell out to her as she nodded and ran towards me.