part 03; are you okay?

Nam-ra ran up to me and grabbed my hand with no hesitation. We began to run around the school grounds. Zombies were everywhere as well.

We stopped and saw a teacher beating zombified students with some cutter thing. The students soon knocked down the ladder making the teacher fall.

The teacher stabbed the student with the branch cutter. "That's what you get dumb fuck!" He yelled laughing. Soon he got eaten as well.

Me, Nam-ra, and Su-hyeok ran over and grabbed the ladder. We picked it up and lined it up with our classroom's window.

Su-hyeok was the first to climb up. He helped me up as well. "You okay?" Su-hyeok asked while shaking my hand he was holding. I nod and look down at Nam-ra.

"Hurry up, Nam-ra!" I yell. I was surprised that I used her name for the first time. "Wow so you decide to use my name now?" She says. I nod and grab her hand pulling her up.

My hands were on her waist by now. "You okay, Nam-ra?" I ask. She nods and we both stand away from the window.

A zombie hit the class window behind us. Nam-ra grabbed my arm. Flustered, I started blushing but she pulled me to the place where we were before we moved to the back of the class.

I knock into a desk and trip. I managed to catch myself before I fell on the floor.

"Are you okay?" Nam-ra asks me helping me up. I feel my face heating up and I quickly nod. "Good." Nam-ra said making me smile at her. She gave a slight smile back and continued to hold onto my arm.

'Gosh this is such a dream.' I thought to myself.
'I'm stuck in a classroom with my crush and she's holding onto me?' I think about it.

'I guess I'm lucky today.'