part 04; find the phone!

After that zombie crisis we try to give ourselves a quick break before snapping back to reality.

"Does anyone have a phone so we can call 112?" Dae-su speaks up.

All of us shake our heads as earlier this morning we all got our phones taken away.

"Well lets find one!" I say, "Great idea." Nam-ra quietly says. I smile at her.

We all started searching. We went through drawers, folders, file cabinets, and backpacks.

"I found one!" Gyeong-su yelled as I ran over. "It's Yeon-ju's phone, shit." He spat out.

"We need the fucking password." Gyeong-su said in defeat. I snatched the phone out of his hand and ran over to the now zombified Yeon-ju.

"Get closer!" Cheong-san yelled. I smacked his head and gave him the phone instead. "Then do it yourself, pussy." I said while walking away.

"Fuck you." Cheong-san spat out while trying his best to get close to Yeon-ju's face.

"Um," On-jo spoke up. "You don't need a password to call 112." She said.

I laughed while Cheong-san rolled his eyes and stuck up the middle finger at On-jo, causing her to frown.

Nam-ra standing right next to me, observed quietly.

Cheong-san started to dial 112.

"112 what's your emergency?" The guy on the other end asked.

"Uhm our school, Hyosan High, Is being attacked by zombies." Cheong-san said whie holding the phone close to his face.

"Don't say that you idiot!" On-jo whisper-yelled. Cheong-san stuttered.

"Zombies I see? You know kid, you can get a fine for lying." The guy on the other end said.

"But I'm not!" Cheong-san yelled. "Okay fine, help is on your way." The guy said.

Cheong-san hanged up and smiled. "Guys, help is on the way!" He said making everyone cringe, even Nam-ra.