CHAPTER 1

TRISHA'S POV

I am running I am legit running towards my work place .

I am late as I missed my bus and couldn't find any taxi or auto so I had to run .

People around me were staring at me weirdly but right now I didn't care about it .

For now I want to reach the company I can't be late today there is an important meeting and I can't miss it .

I don't stop in between and run .

And finally I reached .

And yes I am on time !

While I reached I was a panting mess .

"Finally",I say .

The guard offers me a water bottle .

I take it from him and I gulp down the water .

"Thankyou uncle",I say .

"No problem beta why were you running btw?",he asks .

"Missed the bus , no taxi and auto available so had to run",I say .

"And yes here I brought this for you and the other guards",I say taking out few plastic box from my bag .

"What's in this?",he asks .

"Poha and upma I made extra today",I tell him .

He smiles at me .

"Thankyou beta ",he thanks me . I smile at him .

"And uncle here are few other boxes of Poha and upma too can you give it to the ones who need it?",I request him .

"Ofcourse beta",he says and smiles and him . I smile at him and after thanking him I go inside .

Entering I greet employees passing by too and then head towards the lift .

I see the lift is about to close so I run towards the lift and press the button to stop the the door from closing .

Entering inside the lift I meet Anika Malhotra and Arshi Malhotra .

I greet them good morning with a smile and they do to .

Even though Anika Malhotra is the wife of one of our CEO Kabir Malhotra and sister in law of our other CEO Yash Malhotra and Arshi Malhotra is also both the CEO's sister-in-law they both still use the employee elevator .

As much as I had noticed in the past 3 months of working here,the 4 of them are in a total professional mode during working hours . Just during Lunch they all eat together and are out of their professional mode during that time but as soon as the Lunch end they are professional again .

And I think that's what everyone at the company loves about them . They don't mix personal life in their professional life .

The lift stops at our floor and we head out .

We greet our other co-workers in our department .

"Everyone we need to get ready for our meeting it is before lunch time",Mrs.Anika says .

Everyone nods and starts goes to prepare for the meeting .

______________

The meeting was happening on the floor where the CEO's office is .

The meeting which was supposed to happen last monday had got cancelled . So now we have to show our designs in today's meeting .

"Trisha?",Aarya my collegue calls .