CHAPTER 9

TRISHA'S POV

That day when Rohan dropped me off back home from the Malhotra Mansion could be considered another worst day of my life .

Chacha , chachi , Kavya and Vishal saw me with Rohan and luckily they haven't seen his face . But they know a boy dropped me off .

"You whore how dare you go around with men when we are trying to finding a man for you to marry?"

"Such a pathetic piece of shit goes around having fun with boys"

"Don't you know it would have caused us a problem when someone from our neighbourhood would have seen you with the man ?"

"How dare you going around with men you slut . Didn't your parents taught you better?",

The last one hurts me the most .

The beatings I got that day I don't think I will ever feel like I will forget .

It happened few days ago and my body still hurts from the beating . I even had to take a day off due to the abuse .

Right now I am thinking about sneaking out of the house . The party is today and it starts at 7 pm currently it's 3 pm and as today is the party we have a day off .

I don't plan on getting ready here .
If Kavya and chachi knows about me going to the party I could already imagine what would happen .

Aarya , Radha , Aisha and I planned on getting ready at Aisha's apartmemt as it is close to the company and she lives alone .

Chachi is at home . Kavya and Vivek and chacha went to work .

I can't exit the house from the main door so I decided to go from my room's window .

No one will know about it as I am not facing anyone in house since the day Rohan dropped me off . They will apparently think I locked myself up in my room .

I take all my things needed and carefully climb down the window .

Taking a cab I head towards Aisha's apartment .

______________

"Let's get started",Aisha says as soon Radha comes .

It's 4 pm now and we should start getting ready .

We are four ladies . And we have to wear our saree , do our hairstyle and do our makeup and we just have 3 hours .

As I know how to wear a saree I wear it quickly and help others wearing the saree quickly too .

As Aisha and Aarya were good at doing hairstyles they did mine and Radha's hair too . And Radha being good at makeup she did our make up too .

"Damn boys are not gonna be able to take their eyes off you",Aisha says and she looks at me from up and down .

"I know right damn Trisha you are looking so pretty ",Aarya says .

"If I haven't been dating Daksh I would have definately dated you",Radha says .

Aarya , Aisha and I gasp when Radha says that .

"You and Daksh are dating?",we three ask in unison .

Radha looks down blushing .

"You told us you liked him but you never told us you both started dating too",I say .

"That day when I told you I will confessed him I learnt he also likes me and we decided to give it a try . We wanted it to keep a secret for a while but looks like you three know now",Radha says .