CHAPTER 18

ROHAN'S POV

I was sleeping peacefully when I felt a huge bucket of water being dropped on me .

Immediately I get up and sit straight on the bed only to see 10 people laughing at me .

Who might it be ? Ofcourse my dear brother's and bhabhi'a and Aisha .

"Happy Holi !",they all yell together .

"Guys it's not fair I am the only one wet and you all are still dressed perfectly ",I say .

"You are getting married so we decided to throw some water on you first",Yash bhai says and I glare at him .

"Now get up our soon to be sister in law is coming in 1 hour",Kabir bhai says .

Hearing that Trisha is coming too I quickly get up and go and get changed followed by 10 people laughing at me .

_____________________

Those who were at the engagement 2 days ago they were all coming . And Trisha's bestfriend Arjun and his girlfriend Janvi too .

I was jealous of Arjun first as he is bestfriend of Trisha and he even hugged her .

Like hugged her .

But then I learnt about his girlfriend and was kind of relifed .

But then their is something weird  about Arjun .

And about Trisha's cousin Vivek too .

I have always found something about Vivek off .

And on the engagement day too I saw Vivek and Arjun talking secretively .

I was snapped out of my thoughts when there was a knock on the door .

"Come in ",I say and check my phone to see if Trisha has replied to my message .

Suddenly I feel someone covering my eyes .

"Pehchano kon?",It was Trisha .
[ Guess who ?]

I remove her hands from my eyes and bring her infront of me and pull her closer to me .

My hands were holding her by her waist while her arms were around my neck .

"How are you soon to be Mrs.Rohan Malhotra ?",I ask her .

"I am fine Mr.Rohan Malhotra what about you are you okay because you know I was away from you for 48 hours",she says in her teasing voice .

I pull her more closer to me .

"You seem to know me so well already soon to be Mrs.Rohan Malhotra",I say .

"Ofcourse afterall I am soon going to become Mrs.Rohan Malhotra",she says and we both burst into laughter .

We hug and kiss each other on cheeks and forhead.

"Btw happy holi",I wish her .

"Hmm until you don't put colour on me it isn't a happy holi for me",she says .

"Kya tum mujhe challenge kar rahi ho?",I ask with a raised eyebrow .
[ Are you trying to challenge me?]

"Yes I am so let's see who puts colour on whom first ? So challenge accepeted?",she asks .

"Challenge expected",I say .

"Omg Sorry my eyes",Hearing Kabir bhai's voice I and Trisha quickly move away from each other .

And not only Kabir bhai was there Yash bhai was there too both were smirking at me .

"It's your time now to be intruptted by us",Yash bhai says .