CHAPTER 29

ROHAN'S POV

Trisha comes out along with Arjun , Vivek and Kavya . And seeing her smiling makes me sigh in relief .

But her and Kavya's smiles vanishes when they their so called chacha , ma , chacha and papa .

Everyone were looking at the both of them angrily now .

"How can you even do that to me , Arjun , Kavya and Vivek huh ?!",Trisha yells at them .

"Don't you even have a bit of a shame ? You not only abused your neice but your own daughter too",she says and clenches her fist .

"And mine and Arjun's parents .. just for the sake of property and money you killed them?!",she says and I could see her controlling her tears .

"So what if we wanted property and money ? Your so called father never gave the amount we always asked despite being rich",her chacha says .

"Don't you even dare to say that papa sorry you aren't even worthy enough to call papa Mr.Jayesh Goenka don't you dare lie Bade papa always gave you money whenever you asked and only when you were gonna use the money for right purposes . But I know you have lied to him multiple times for the sake of money and used it for multiple purposes ",Vivek says .

"And for your kind information your illegal business is revealed and the police knows about it",Kabir bhai says .

"Rohan did you called Vedant and told him whatever we told you to do?",Yash bhai asks .

"Yes bhaiya I did he is coming soon",I tell him .

"What did you do ? What you did to my business ? How dare you all?!",Mr .Jayesh yells .

"Nothing much chacha ji just 3 big known companies CEO's worked together and found out everything about your illegal business",Arjun says .

"3 big companies?",Trisha's chachi asks .

"Malhotra Industries", Kabir bhai and Yash bhai say together .

"Malhotra Technologies",Jay bhai and Naksh bhai say together .

"And T&A Industires",Arjun says .

I smirk when I see how the faces of the both of them fell .

"That's your company?",Mr.Jayesh asks .

"Yes that's mine I am the CEO , founder , chairman ",Arjun reveales .

T&A one of the famous companies along with Malhotra Industries and Malhotra technology . It was none other than belonged to Arjun Goenka . Who was the CEO of that company wasn't revealed until now . But the Janvi told us that it was Arjun's company .

Honestly I was shocked to say it  would be an underestimate . T&A Industries always gives competition to Malhotra Industries .

"No no it can't be my business can't go down",Mr.Jayesh says .

Something was off about Mr.Jayesh and that Trisha's chachi it was noticed by my brothers too so when Arjun and Vivek had came to them they weren't even suprised because they already had some suspision about them and their business and they all found about it together .

"Oh Mr.Goenka and Mrs.Goenka nothing could be done right now the police will come here soon",I say .

I really wanted to punch that people and beat the shit out of them but I am really controlling myself .

"And yes you both are going to jail for abusing and murdering case too",I reply .

"What proofs do you have for me abusing them huh?!",that so called chachi asks .