CHAPTER 28

TRISHA'S POV

As soon as Rohan angrily went outside I run after him .

I can't let something happen again .

No no this is not good I don't know what will he even to them but whatever he will do will be big .

I halt when I realise everyone was present in the living room .

And my bruises were visible to them .

"Who did that you?",Kabir bhai , Yash bhai , Naksh bhai , Jay bhai , Rishi , Papa and chacha ask all of their voice sounding angry .

"I can't tell right now for now follow Rohan he shouldn't drive when he is angry",I tell them and not long after that the Malhotra brothers along with Papa and chacha head out .

"Trisha ...",Ma says .

"What happened to you?",she asks .

"Who did that to you?",chachi asks .

"Is it someone we know?",Anika bhabhi asks .

I nod .

"I will tell but right now we need to head to my house now ",I tell and we leave quickly .

________________

THIRD PERSON'S POV

Reaching the place Trisha wanted to avoid after marriage she sees two cars already there indicating Kabir bhai , Naksh bhai , Yash bhai , Jay bhai , Rishi , Rajiv and Naitik are already here .

Thet all head inside and everyone were in the living room .

And then they see Rohan holding Vivek's collar and Arjun who was also there trying to stop Rohan .

"You are here brother right? How can you let your sister get abused ?!",Rohan yells at him .

Anika , Sakshi , Ridhima , Arshi , Aisha , Gayatri and Pallavi gasps . Rohan already informed everything to his brothers , Papa and chacha while they were coming to Trisha's house .

They all were equally angry when they learnt about it .

"How can a brother let his sister get abused by her own family?!",Rohan says and looks at Vivek angrily .

"Rohan Stop it ",Arjun warns him .

"Why are you interfering? You didn't even had any idea",Rohan says .

"And why are you even telling me to stop? Trisha is your bestfriend right don't you care for her? then why are you stopping me?",Rohan asks .

"Don't you say that Rohan you think I don't care about Trisha?!",Arjun says .

"It looks like it",Rohan says .

"It's not his fault",Arjun says .

"He let his sister get abused for god sake's",Rohan says .

"I was manipulated okay! I was manipulates by my father and mother!",Vivek reveals taking Trisha by suprise .

"I care for her I love my sister and only I know how hard it was for me to pretend to hate her and be cold to her!",Vivek says .

"And I was manipulated by my father and mother if I interfer they would only do more bad things to her I even tried to contact police but it was of no use !",Vivek says .

"And that girl right there my other sister Kavya who was manipulated by them too do you even know hard it was for her to act to hate Trisha ? And be harsh on her ? She never wanted to do that to Trisha they were we all were so close before Bade papa and badi ma left us but later we both were manipulated",he tells .