Birthmark

The team goes out to stop doctor light, Cyborg destroyed his machine with just a blast "You know doctor light for a guy who's obsessed with illumination your not very bright." "Next time you try to steal something try not to pick a target where we can see in our living room." Raven said after Robin "Yeah we were just there watching you build this thing man." "Quite boring." You finished Beast boy sentence. Doctor light started blasting ya'll "That's a really pretty light show but sound packs a bigger punch." But doctor light blasted Cyborg, throwing him into the water. Starfire did attack but also was hit to the ground, "We need to draw his fire." Robin says to you and Beast boy "You got it, dude nice pajamas!" "Do they glow in the dark?" You said after Beast boy and of course was almost met with blasting light you teleport near light kicking him down.

"No one defeats doctor light no one!" Raven the appeared behind him "Remember me?" Light had a look of terror on his face, "I'll like to go to jail now, please." he says, Cyborg finally got out of the water "Alright! The but kicking is over and its almost midnight time for donuts!" Ya'll started walking for donuts "I'll see you back at the tower." Raven says "You won't be joining us?" You asked "I just want to get home before tomorrow comes." She then leaves "Whats so special about tomorrow?" Beast boy questioned "Don't know but I can go for donuts right now." You said "If you want to get donuts already then you need to take light to jail." Cyborg tells you "I'm sorry but who was the one that was in the water the whole time." "Oh so now were going there huh." "Quit fighting you two." Robin said "I'm just saying the one who wasn't all in the fight should take him to jail."

"Robin! she's calling me out do something!" "Whats he going to do?!" "Friends please no more arguing and come enjoy the sugary flavor of donuts." Starfire cuts in the conversation "(Y/n) just send him to jail." Robin tells you "If you make me do that I will be petty and ignore you for this night and tomorrow."  "So what, just send him to jail end of conversation." You faces were inches apart, the team could feel the intensity, you nodded your head and teleport yourself and light to jail. "Dude are you crazy!" Beast boy yelled "What?" Robin asked "Friend (Y/n) can be a bit uncaring when it comes to ignoring people." "One time I was hanging off the titans tower, yelled for help and (Y/n) showed up, I thought our little feud was over but she grabbed my hand off the edge and let go, making me fall into the water." Cyborg finishes with his story "Come on it can't be that bad." Robin says 

The Titans enter the donuts shop, Cyborg starts ordering while the others find a place to sit "Guys what if its Raven birthday." Beast boy pointed out "If it is then we should do the celebration!" Starfire said excitedly, "I don't know guys, Raven is not so much of a party person." You already teleport back to the team but they didn't notice that "A party would be good, even if she doesn't like it no one should be alone on their birthday."  You sat down next to Robin, "I'll do some research." Beast boy turned into a bird and flew away "Hey what about donuts." Cyborg said but Beast boy already left

"If it's her birthday then I have a perfect gift for her." You get up and grab a donut "Your leaving too?" Robin asked "Star, Cy, you both get decorations and cake ready, Cya." You teleported near the ocean "See man she'll ignore you no matter what you say." Cyborg tells him, back to you at the ocean "Perfect spot." You started to draw out the protection sigils on the sand "Don't need demons from hell to come after me." "Why have one when you already got me." You ignore your other side, when done drawing the symbol in the sand you stood in the middle of it, "De, crunne-ce agus akasha seall me do solas!" When you chanted the spell, it made a small door appear beneath you, you opened it and it revealed the object you wanted "Thank you very much." You took the necklace, and got back up, you turned and jumped when you saw Aqualad "Jesus Christ man, you scared me!" "Sorry but I couldn't help but notice you being here." He says with a smile "Do you usually stalk the beaches?" You asked "Do you usually do cult magic?"