Troq

The Titans are playing a card game due to boredom "Please explain on why it's bad to be the old maid?" Starfire asked, in that moment a spacecraft flew in front of the tower "Wow what was that?" "Giant worms." Beast boy answered "I agree it has to be giant worms in a flying space ship." You said with a hint of sarcasm you turn to Beast boy to see him smiling at the joke, then other ships started chasing that one ship "I don't think so." Raven says "Titans go!" You all headed up to the roof to see the scene go down "Whoever it is, the guy is a good pilot." "That guy is a great pilot." Robin confirmed from Cyborg "Yeah but we don't even know who this guy is." You try bringing their senses, the pilot gets out of his ship to take down the other two ships "Did he just take down that ship with his own bare hands?" Robin asked "It looks like it." Cyborg answered

While the guy tried taking down the other ship he crashes it into a open field causing an explosion, the titans go to the open field, the guy walked out of the fire "It takes more than a plasmatic explosion to take down Val-Yor." "That was some amazing flying." Robin complemented "Thanks, Val-Yor from Vernathia please to meet you." "I'm Robin and were the teen titans, that's Raven, this is Beast boy." "Cyborg, man you sure know how to make an entrance." Cyborg says "It's all in the days work." "You do that everyday?" Beast boy questioned "No, most days I fight more than two of them." "So is today a slow day for you?" Val-Yor laughed at Raven questioned "Exactly." But Val-Yor stopped to look at you and Starfire "Hi my name is (Y/n) and this is Starfire." "I welcome you to earth." Starfire says, "I see you have a Tamaranean." "Yeah Starfire and (Y/n) are a part of the team." 

"So who were those guys?" Cyborg asked "They weren't guys at all." The titans take him back to the tower so he can explain more "The Locrix are vicious fighting machines, that want nothing less than total galactic domination. The Locrix think they are superior to organics, and they are determined to wipe us out." "But you have defeated them yes?" Starfire asked "Those two were just scouts, there are many more from where they came from." "Sounds like you have a lot of experience fighting them." Cyborg said "I've been battling the Locrix for as long as I can remember they tried to take over my world but I wasn't about to let that happen." "So how do we stop them from taking over earth?" Robin asked "I'm on a mission to hit them where they live Sentien the mother planet and I'm taking a C5 quantum eradicator, once I plug it in their central power core it'll shut them down forever." 

"We like to help." Robin says "I could use all the help I can get but I'll have to warn you it will be dangerous, I will need to trust you." He says as he looks at you "They won't give up without a fight." "Neither will we." Robin tells Val-Yor, you all travel on Val-Yor ship in the time the team listens to his stories of battles "Just install a new turbo-engine, want to give it a spin?" Val-Yor asked Cyborg, Cyborg was so astonished that he couldn't speak straight. "Robin why don't you navigate." "Raven and Beast boy man the blasters." Val-Yor gave everyone a job except you and Starfire, you knew why but was just not accepting it to be true. Other ships started to attack, "Intruders cargo hold has been compromised, Cyborg stay here you three come with me." He only takes Robin, Raven and Beast boy You and Starfire just followed Val-Yor, he kept giving tips on everyone's fighting skills. You were against four of them your eyes turning blue as you vashed to different places to confuse them then cutting them in half "Typical of a Vanisher to make a mess everywhere they go." You were surprised he knew the name your eyes turn red crushing the Locrix into pieces "What a hypocrite."  

You vanished back to the main section with Cyborg, Starfire didn't have a great experience with Val-Yor either as she destroyed the Locrix one of them hit the  C5 quantum eradicator almost making it go off but it didn't Starfire apologized in the end saying how she'll be more careful all he said was "I don't need any help from a stupid Troq." The team were walking together hearing Beast boy saying how he is probably Val-Yor favorite, you didn't care much for the conversation "Starfire come on we don't want to be late for the briefing." Robin says You turn to see Starfire far behind from the group "Last one there is a rotten egg!" Beast boy starts running making the Titans follow, you were just angry at how Val-Yor has them wrapped around his finger. You punched the wall leaving a dent in it "This whole mission doesn't feel right, I don't like it" Has Val-Yor been mean to you too?" Starfire asked "He just called me the Vanisher I just don't like the name, how is he too you?" "He keeps calling me Troq." She says "What does that mean?" "Nothing" Is all she said. you sense the weight of the mood changing.