The Quest

(This was made by @Xxx_couchpotato_xxX, this is their OC of (Y/n) from this Teen Titans story that is ongoing

(This was made by @Xxx_couchpotato_xxX, this is their OC of (Y/n) from this Teen Titans story that is ongoing. I really appreciate the amazing picture and I love it with all the detail, even how you'll take the time of day to make a OC of my (Y/n) is everything. Thank you so much for being a reader/supporter)

Robin was in his room packing his things, the titans walked through the door "Let me guess you got your ass handed to you by Katarou." You said "How'd you know?" "Because I went through the same thing when I used to work under Bushido in Japan, Katarou was so annoying with his martial arts." "Are you saying you got your butt handed to you too." Cyborg says "At times I did, but I won one time with him." You smiled, while Cyborg had a snarky laugh teasing you about it "Anyway this doesn't mean you have to quit." Beast boy says "Yes, soon we'll find this  Katarou and it'll be you kicking the butt." Star says trying to cheer up Robin "I'm not quitting the team, but my fight with Katarou showed me how much I have to learn about martial arts."

"No problem I can help you train, I got a new computer simulated fight sequence in the gym." Cyborg tells him "I already trained with the best, and apparently that wasn't enough. There is only one person that could help me." "Oh you're talking about the True master." You said "I'm not coming back till I find him." What!? Aw come on man, how do you know if this True master is a good guy, how you gonna find him? Do you even know what you're doing?" Cyborg lectured "I'm not sure." Robin responded "Sounds like a plan." Raven says in a sarcastic tone "According to the legends the true master lives in the mountains on the other side of the world. And can be found by the only most serious of students. "

"I'm in when do we leave? What should I pack? Will I need shots?" Beast boy keeps up with the question "I have to go alone." Is all Robin said when he left. "That guy takes himself way too seriously." "Yeah but that guy is our leader so get used to it, tin man." "A weird but clever insult, I like it." Beast boy complemented you "What are we to do now?" "Well I don't know about ya'll but I'm going out." You said to Starfire "And what makes you think of doing that." Raven says "Right now, with my teleportation." Then you left out of the titans tower and straight to Professor Chang hideout "Yo Chang your favorite person is here!" "(Y/n) Is that you?" You gasp out of shock "Do you have another favorite person besides me, I'm really hurt Chang. After all we've been through." You sounded so hurt but of course putting on a show too. 

"Don't be mad at me, you hardly visit." He came walking up to you after ordering his goons around "Wow professor Chang actually wants me to visit, I'll clear my schedule for you hon but my many lovers will be questioning." Chang laughs "Well here's a twenty can you break this like you broke my heart." He hands you a twenty "Boom, pow." You gave him two, ten "if only we met in the 50's I'll consider you."  "I'm not that old, but it's fine many of the ladies need a bad boy like me." "Oh be quiet Chang, I'll be devastated when you find someone more interesting than me."  "you're interesting?" Chang questions "Ugh the girls will never fall for your attitude.