Employee of the Month

Doing a stake out in a farm isn't so much fun, due to the waiting and the long nights but this night was different. A UFO actually made its appearance stealing one of the cows, "Titans now!" Robin commanded, Robin and Starfire was disguised as the elderly farm couple, While Beast boy was acting as a cow and Raven as a scarecrow. You just hid in the deep darkness of the barn while Cyborg was the main attraction by being the cow that was taken. "Moo yah!" Cyborg yelled as he blasted the claws that were holding the cow, he then jumped on the UFO. Causing the ship to blast in different directions hitting Beast boy to crash into the barn "WOW ITS GETTING AWAY!" He yelled at trying to hang on, Y'all chased after him, Robin rode on his motorcycle but he soon jumped off of it to fly with y'all  with his cape that was shaped to be a bird form.

"Cyborg were closing in, hang on." Robin tells him "That's what I'm trying to do!" As the team were chasing Cyborg Beast boy started to fall behind getting tired of the chase. The UFO made its way to the city and then pushed its brakes causing Cyborg to hit against a building, making him fall with all the other rumble from the building. You quickly grabbed Cyborg in the air when Raven used her power to stop the rumble in the air so Robin and Starfire can move the people out the way, when the people were gone Raven let go of the rumble as you brought Cyborg to the ground "Thanks dork." he says "Anytime man." "Cyborg where did it go?" Robin asked, due to the UFO being gone "I don't know it just disappeared." "This is the third time this week it's gotten away." Thanks for stating the obvious. Your other side said in your head, "Well at least there's some good news." "You finally decided to let me drive the T-car." Beast boy finally made it to the group "No, I found a new place for breakfast." The sun already came up making it morning "Mega Meaty Meat? I've never heard of this place before." "Sounds healthy." Raven said after Robin in a sarcastic tone.

"Come on guys what's a better way to end an all night stake out then with a nice juicy steak." Cyborg did have a point there "Hello, does the word I'm a vegetarian mean anything to you, there is no way you could get me inside a place like that!" Beast boy called out "Besides we should get back to the tower to start tracking that ship." The team started walking away but you stayed behind with Cyborg "Let's get something to eat, these long nights are really driving me crazy." You guys walked in then walked out with two meaty burgers and you also got a milkshake. Y'all finished eating then walked back to the tower as you were drinking your milkshake you look towards an dark alley to see someone staring you couldn't see their face just their red eyes, you just shrugged it off and kept walking.

When you guys walked in the tower, Cyborg was going to yell that you guys are back, but you quickly shut his mouth with your powers "Shh I don't want to do anything but sleep." Is all you said before teleporting to your room knocking out on your bed it took about 20 minutes for your sleep to be disturbed by Beast boy who just walked into your room with no knocks "We need to talk." "I'm literally going to throw you out of my room." "Hear me out, where do you get the money for your book?" "Would you believe it if I said I used to have a pimp." You tell him "Not one bit." "How about daddy's money." "Maybe, so you didn't work for your money?" He asked "Bitch I did my time for that money." "Ah yes when you were in prison in Tokyo, I remember." "Is there something you need?" You said trying to sleep "I want to buy a moped but Robin said I can fly and Cyborg won't make me on, then Raven said to get a job." "Well there is your answer hon, go get a job." "You wanna join me?" Beast boy asked, "Not today, I've been up for too long I'm no help." He nodded his head understanding the situation leaving you to finally sleep until your phone started ringing "What!" Your other side yelled into the phone "Hey my amazing, beautiful all so wonderful best friend." 

"Make it quick Wally." You said putting your face into the pillow "The HIVE has a new hideout now, being run by Brother blood." "There's nothing new there, why not just have titans of the east to deal with it." You said with a very tired voice "They're chasing down a gang of robberies that is causing the people to riot on their money being stolen. So Bumblebee is sending out Speedy to look into it, causing him to call me, now I call you." "What is the HIVE doing so wrong that we have to investigate?" "Apparently a secret file is being held by them from a different group. The titans east doesn't trust it." You groaned at how annoying bad guys can be, "Look Wally I don't think I can be much of a help, me and the titans have been doing these late stake outs of UFO's taking cows. I haven't gotten much sleep." You heard a gasp over the phone "Is that actually (Y/n) (L/n) complaining about life?, the girl I know gets up and flicks off the world."