1

Taehyung walked inside the big mansion and his eyes landed on his boss's son Tae-guen,a three-year-old who was playing alone.

He went to the baby and picked him up,placing him on his lap,taking the baby by surprise.

"Boyfie!!!" Tae-guen squealed and hugged Taehyung,wrapping his small arms around the brunette.

"Yes baby" Taehyung nuzzled his face in Jeon Tae-guen's cheeks causing the little boy to giggle.

"I thought munchkin was going to play in the park today?" Taehyung raised his eyebrow

"No!,Dada said no to Guenie" The baby pouted causing Taehyung to coo at him.

"Hmm...your dada is becoming strict day by day"Taehyung said nodding to himself "should we teach him a lesson?" He looked at 3 year old with glistening eyes "What about placing spiders in his study room?" Taehyung asked making a thinking face causing the baby to laugh and nod in approval.

"Banana milk!!" Tae-guen giggled referring to hiding banana milk which is his dada's favorite.

"Oh yeah!" Taehyung high-fived the baby causing the guards in the living room to coo at the interaction between the two.

None of them noticing a pair of eyes also watching the two with adoration. 

•••

Taehyung was heading towards his boss aka Jeon Jungkook's room as someone informed him he was calling for him.He knocked on the door and entered when heard a 'come in'.

"Hyung,you called?" Taehyung asked the male.

"Yes,I asked fo the update about the spies we sent to Yang's base?" Jungkook spoke with his usual tone.

"I was able to connect with Hyunah and she said she found some really important information and will be here by tomorrow after finishing some work" Jungkook nodded to Taehyung, listening to him carefully.

"Good.When is Hoseok coming back?" 

"I think it will take 4-5 days until he recovers fully." Taehyung replied while watching Jungkook standing up and walking towards him.

He noticed those eyes.Those caramel orbs which always held him capitative.Those eyes which were filled with lust right now.

Jungkook placed his hand on Taehyung's waist and tilting his face he connected their lips with the male who was standing like a stone,lost in his own thoughts.

Jungkook lips moved hungrily,his hands going inside Taehyung's shirt caressing the soft skin which caused Taehyung to stop his train of thoughts and kiss back.

Taehyung circled his arms around Jungkook's neck,pushing their body closer.Jungkook's licked Taehyung's lips asking him to open his mouth which the latter did.His tongue roamed in the brunette's mouth tasting and exploring sucking every bit of warm cavern.

Taehyung broke the kiss and looked at Jungkook who was looking at him confusingly.

Taehyung felt something inside his tummy...something like...tinklish? He was feeling happy?

"What?" Jungkook asked,raising his eyebrow confusingly.

"Nothing" Taehyung shook his head and pecked Jungkook's lips.He started placing feathery kisses on Jungkook's jaw and whispered "Fvck me,daddy" in his ear causing the mafia to tighten his hold around Taehyung's waist while their members pressed against each other.

Within seconds their clothes were discarded,lying somewhere on the floor while Jungkook fucked Taehyung.

They were not in a relationship.

They didn't love each other.

It was just giving pleasure.

But Today for the first time Taehyung felt something different.

Was it really just giving pleasure to each other or there was something more?

~~

WELCOME TO MY NEW BOOK 'ONLY PLEASURE'

Please Vote & Comment