3

Taehyung opened his eyes and realised he had slept after their session.He looked at his right and saw Jungkook was not there.

He sat on the bed and noticed he was in Jungkook's shirt.

Did Jungkook made him wore this?

He saw that his clothes were neatly kept on the couch.He roamed his eyes and didn't found any presence of the mafia.The shower was off which means he wasn't in the bathroom too.

The brunette took a long breath and decided to wash up.

Taehyung stood infront of the mirror and unbuttoning the shirt,he slid it till his shoulders.He saw himself covered in hickeys.His fingers grazed the mark lightly.He could still feel those hot lips on his neck,sinful hands touching his body.For some reason it made his cheeks heat up.

Shaking his thoughts brunette went inside the cold shower to clear up his mind and wishing to leave the mansion as soon as he can.

Taehyung left Jungkook's room and descended the stairs.

A smile crept on his face watching Jungkook who was trying to feed his 3 year old baby.

Jungkook was holding a spoon in front of Tae-guen trying to feed him but the baby was shaking his head saying he don't wanna eat veggies.

No matter what Jungkook's job was.What he do for living or how good or a bad of a person he his.Taehyung can assure he was the best dad.

Brunette smiled and debated if he should leave or should go to help Jungkook.And before he could make a move he heard a cheerful voice.

"Tete,my boyfie!" Tae-guen squealed which caused Taehyung to chuckle.

"Hey guenie" Taehyung went to the duo and picked Tae-guen up and booped his nose with his.

"Tete did mosquito hurt you?" Tae-guen asked looking at Taehyung innocently.

"Huh!?" Taehyung looked at the baby confusingly.

"Look tete how big it is!" Tae-guen exclaimed touching the mark with his little fingers.

Taehyung's hand immediately went to his neck and quickly understood what the child was talking about.He laughed nervously and looked at Jungkook who gulped and avoided to look at Taehyung.

"Uh- yeah! i-i guess mosquito might have bit me.." Taehyung spoke awkwardly.

"Anyways why are you not doing your dinner and giving hard time to your appa?" Taehyung asked raising his eyebrow to which guen laughed sheepishly.

"I don't like veggies." Guen spoke hiding his face in Taehyung's neck.

"What? You don't eat veggies?" Taehyung gasped dramatically which made Guen to look at Taehyung. "That's bad." Taehyung pouted "If Guenie will not eat veggies then how will he get strong and if guenie is not strong then how will he protect Tete? If he can't protect Tete then Tete have to find another boyfie.That's really sad." Taehyung pouted looking at Guenie.He asked Tae-guen to come closer and whispered in his ears "You know Guenie,Tete really likes strong boys."

"Really?" Tae-guen asked with big and sparkling eyes to which Taehyung nodded enthusiasticly. "Will you feed Guenie?" Tae-guen asked cutely causing Taehyung to giggle.

"Why not your dada?" Taehyung asked

"Tete is pretty" Tae-guen said which made Taehyung laugh and he agreed to baby.

"Well it hurts" Jungkook said pouting which was heard by other two.

Taehyung giggled at Jungkook and sat across him, Tae-guen beside him.

Jungkook sat there silently watching the two and noticing how happy his baby was with Taehyung.

Jungkook was an orphan.

At the age of of 12 he ran away from the orphanage as they use to treat the children as slave.

At the age of 14 Jungkook was took in by a man whom he later got to know was a mafia.He and his wife treated him as their own child.They even passed their empire to Jungkook.And then when they asked Jungkook to marry the girl they wanted, Jungkook couldn't deny.

He married the girl but he didn't had any attraction or any soft spot for her for the time they were together.

Both of them felt the same way.They used to avoid eachother as much as they can.

But one day they had drunken sex and found that his wife was pregnant.She wanted to abort the child.But didn't as he knew this was the reason why they got married.Jungkook's father wanted to see his grandson before he dies.So that's what his wife did.After 5 months of the Tae-guen was born she ran away.She ran away leaving his newborn baby and his husband behind who had thought he could make things better between them as now they have guen.

Jungkook sighed remembering everything.He watched Taehyung kissing Tae-guen's cheeks.

No matter what he do, he can never give his son motherly love.