2

[M]

"Hyung!!" Taehyung breathed while Jungkook was busy sucking Taehyung's neck.

Both of them were lying naked in Jungkook's room.Taehyung had a blindfold on his eyes while his hands were cuffed.

"Hyung please" Taehyung begged he was dying to touch Jungkook but the latter wasn't opening his handcuffs.

Jungkook's hot tongue was moving around Taehyung's nipple while his other hand played with other.Moans were escaping from the man lying with the blindfold on.

Jungkook was licking the nipple slowly from bottom to top.Licking it slowly with tip of his tongue on the pink bud.

He was hard hearing the whimpers and moans from the younger.

By now little tae was standing proudly hitting Jungkook's abs.Taehyung was too hard, he wanted Jungkook to already fuck him but seems like Jungkook wanna savor this beauty slowly.

Jungkook inserted his one finger in Taehyung's hole and whispered in his ear "moan for me baby" and Taehyung did.Jungkook admired Taehyung's sinful face.His lips swollen,sweat dripping from his forehead,mouth slightly open which made Jungkook more aroused than before.He added second finger whilst opening the blindfold.Taehyung didn't open his eyes as his mind was clouded with the pleasure he was receiving.

Jungkook added third finger and kissed Taehyung.Their lips moved passionately "Hyung open this" Taehyung broke the kiss and asked Jungkook to open the handcuffs which the elder complied.Taehyung trailed his hands down to Jungkook's torso,moving his hands up and down the male before running his fingers in Jungkook's hair.

Jungkook was so engrossed that he didn't notice how and when his hands were tied.Taehyung looked at Jungkook smirking while he now sat on his naked abdomen.

"Taehyung open this!" Jungkook frowned and growled at Taehyung.

Taehyung smirked and whispered in Jungkook's ear "not now hyung" his hot breath hitting Jungkook's neck making the situation worse.

He nuzzled his face in mafia's neck while his hands found his ways to Jungkook's little (big) friend.He started leaving pecks on his neck slowly.

Until now Taehyung never gave any marks on Jungkook's neck.But now he doesn't know why but something inside him was screaming to mark Jungkook for everyone to see.Sure everyone knows about them but still, he wanted others to know that this mafia was taken.

Taehyung sucked and nibbled on the skin creating a hickey.Though Jungkook never noticed these small details but now will he? Will he notice that Taehyung marked his neck for the first time in these 2 years?

 Taehyung massaged Jungkook's dick who was panting because of the pleasure he was getting.He wanted to touch Taehyung but couldn't as his hands were tied.

Taehyung sat on Jungkook's abdomen and position his (jk's) dick on his entrance.Slowly he started filling himself with Jungkook's cock feeling it going it deeper.He started moving his hips slowly gradually fastening his pace.

Taehyung felt like something was missing? 

Taehyung leaned down Jungkook thought he was gonna kiss him but to his dismay he didn't.He saw something silvery between Taehyung's lips it was a key.Jungkook understood,he took away the key from Taehyung's lips taking in his own lips.He opened his hands with the key and then placed them on Taehyung's hips helping him to ride him.

Now this was perfect!

Only sound of moans and heavy breath could be heard in the room.

When both of them felt they reached their climax,Jungkook changed their position,now he was hovering the small male.He kept thrusting inside Taehyung whilst leaning down their lips meeting in a sloppy kiss,their hot breath mingling together.

Later,they both cummed.Taehyung coming all over Jungkook's abdomen while later inside the condom.[Can't take risk making Taehyung impregnant]

Jungkook laid beside Taehyung both of them catching their breath.The whole room was quiet except the heavy breathing coming from both the males which eventually diminished.

No one said anything.It was all quiet.Taehyung looked at Jungkook and saw his eyes were closed.

Was he asleep?

He squatted close to the mafia and stared at his face he don't know why he was doing this but he couldn't even take off his eyes from the man who was sleeping in front of him looking sexc.Taehyung wanted to be in Jungkook's arms so that's what he did.He placed his head on Jungkook's chest and wrapped his arms around his body.

They agreed there will be no strings attached but now Taehyung can't help...was he breaking his promise?