4

Taehyung opened the door to Jungkook's office and saw Seo Min-Hee,Jungkook's wife sister wih Jungkook.They both were standing in the middle of the room and Min-hee was too too close to Jungkook and for some reason, it bothered Taehyung.

Taehyung looked at Jungkook and noticed that he looked irritated but not at Taehyung but rather at the girl.Taehyung knew it Jungkook didn't liked her a bit.But what is she doing here? Why she always come here?Can't Jungkook just kill h-

"Taehyung?"

"Taehyung?"

"Huh!?" Taehyung jolted up from his thoughts and looked at Jungkook bewildered.

"Handle her for me" Jungkook sighed frustratingly and left the room.

The girl who was pouting a second ago in front of Jungkook,trying to look cute, now rolled his eyes at Taehyung and went out of the room,Taehyung scoffing at the girl.

Minhee opened the door and was about to follow Jungkook but collided with more like someone else collided with her,a little creature who was running in the hallway.

"What the fuc-Oh Tae-guen-ah,annyeong!" Minhee fakely smiled at the boy who looked at her innocently and then gazed at Taehyung.He again looked at his supposed 'aunt' and showing her middle finger he ran off.

Taehyung looked at Guen shocked and choked a laugh.Minhee looked at brunette embarrassed and immediately left.

"My baby is just like me." Taehyung muttered to himself and went to his favorite fluffball.

...

Taehyung was lying on the bed with a sleeping Guen on his chest.He was stroking his hair while thinking about the incident that happened this noon.

The way his heart clenched watching Minhee and Jungkook too close.

He felt like crying.

Taehyung ears perked up at the sound of the door opening.His heart started beating fastly watching Jungkook who was standing, his hands still on the doorknob not expecting Taehyung there at all.

"Uh-"

"Is Guen asleep?" Jungkook slowly entered the room not making any noise.

"Uh...Yes" Taehyung replied placing Guen carefully on the bed.

Silence.

"Well,I think I should leave." Jungkook looked at Taehyung who was now on his feet ready to leave.

Jungkook nodded and muttered a "good night".

Taehyung replied the mafia and after bowing he left the room.He now stood outside the room and catched his breath, his heart still thumping.

"What the fuck was that?" Taehyung cupped his blushing cheeks and whispered yelled to himself feeling mixed emotions.

He looked at the closed door dying to run inside and hide in the arms of raven-haired present in the room.But he did exactly opposite of it,the brunette quickly left the mansion and ran to his car.

Taehyung opened his car and sat inside, leaning on the seat and covering his face;he left a frustrated cry for having weird emotions.

His eyes widened in realization and he whispered to himself when it hit him.

"It can't be."