10 [THE END]

Love is one of the best feelings in the world. It can neither be defined nor explained, but is simply felt!

Love is universal and timeless.

Love is sometimes denied, sometimes lost, sometimes unrecognized, but in the end, always found with no regrets, forever valued and kept treasured.

Unknown

Yes, Jungkook was finally in love with Taehyung- Taehyung, everything about that guy is endearing, he has that charm that attracts everybody naturally then who is Jungkook?

Jungkook had never thought that this guy could make him feel emotions he had buried deep inside his heart.

It's been months since Jungkook realized his feelings for Taehyung.

He never told this to anyone tho, not even Taehyung, but he still tries to give hints to the boy.

These days Jungkook's head is surrounded by a lot of 'what if'-

what if Taehyung doesn't feel the same? and if yes. then is he ready to be in a relationship with a guy who's a divorcee that too with a child?

what if Tae-Guen doesn't accept their relationship?

what if he is not ready to give his mother's place to another person?

The raven head knows how much his son likes Taehyung but...this is different.

These thoughts kills Jungkook every day...but he isn't going to back out now. His love is not weak, and he will prove it.

••

Jungkook opened the door to Tae-Guen's room and found the boy drawing while sitting on the floor. He smiled and sat beside his son and placed him on his own lap.

"Dada I'm big don't treat me like a child!" Tae-Guen grumbled and Jungkook chuckled at his son's cuteness. Last month was Tae-Guen's 4th birthday who announced that no one will treat him like a child (except Taetae) because he's big now and gonna marry his boyfie soon.

"But you will always be my baby, my love." Jungkook kissed Tae-guen's pout who whined again.

"Ok listen here bub I need to talk to you about something serious. I know you're not that young to understand such things. Your brain is still pea size but I still wanted you to know because you're the only one who matters to me" Jungkook spoke seriously gaining his son's attention who could only nod as the little boy could only understand that his father wants to talk something serious whose meaning he doesn't even know.

Jungkook thought for a minute about how he should tell this and then he got the idea.

"Umm...I'll ask Guenie some questions...Let's start from-Do you like tete?"

"Yesh dada soooooo much!!! Guenie would have married taetae if Jungie (full name Jung-eun) wasn't my boyfie, tete is really pretty!!!" Tae-Guen exclaimed with his dreamy eyes.Jungkook chuckled thinking that the only thing common in both little and big Jeon is that they both are whipped for Kim Taehyung.

"I get it my bunny boi" Jungkook pinched Guen's nose who giggled "okay, have you ever thought about having a mother(/father)?" This time Jungkook was serious and to be honest afraid to hear the little one's answer.

"Nope I don't want anyone...you're enough for Guenie" the baby pouted showing his puppy eyes while Jungkook bit his lip.

"What if that person is your favorite?" Jungkook tried again

"Still no" the little one shook his head as 'no'

"what if I give you ice cream and your favorite cookies?Still no?" Jungkook joked