Chapter 15 ~ Mission

I had been at HYDRA with Bucky, for a few weeks, or months maybe. When I say with, I meant since i last saw him over a good 20 days ago. By now, he cod have been freed or escaped.

All I knew, was that I needed to free Bucky and help him escape. To do so, I'd need a lot of willpower. Something that I don't have at the minute.

I had also learnt, that I had become unbelievably strong, and that I could literally take down, a team of 10 men. They had learnt that the painful hard way.

My sense of smell was amazing now too! God, I just wondered what bacon would smell like. Just, like heaven,only maybe it might take me there  with the smell of it. God I-

I heard a loud bang, following by a highpitch loud screeching alarm. My hearing is super which is great and all, because German Shepherds hearing is great,but now. Things are so loud that my ears could bleed.

I couldn't take it, the alarm, drive any sanity away as the screech cracked my brains. It stopped for a second, before literally being deafening to humans. A switch in the back of my mind switched, as I began moving, not being able to control myself.

I ran straight at the cell door, by a miracle, it had been left open. I sprang through, coming across a group of guards. There was about 15 at the minimum. I actually couldn't act on anything I had learned, as I mercilessly ripped into people's throats.

I felt no remorse, as a screeching sound, exploded my brain on the inside over and over again, on repeat.

At the same time, I took out the last person, with a snap of my mouth.

Over all, the only blood, that was on me, was a speck of blood on my paw, and the metallicly taste of the blood in my mouth.

I hopped over the body, racing to find an exit. My ears bleeding, I barked repeatedly, trying to get the sound out of my head, as I raced down the corridor, soon coming across an open door.

I didn't even question it, as bombed through at 90 miles an hour. In search, for a quiet place to get away from the noise, I relaxed, listening to it fading out. I also felt my sanity, sinking back into my brain.

I thought I saw movements, put the corner of my eye, but I couldn't stop, knowing that if I did I would be caught.

I bolted straight ahead, until a big explosion, erupted from the ground, blasting me into the air.

I yelped, as I landed on my leg, and my shoulder. I winced, standing up, not putting any pressure, on my front left leg.

I limped over to a boulder thing, and started licking my paw. There was a decent amount of blood, but that wasn't my biggest problem, when I heard a twig snap. My ears perked up, standing up into an attacking position, lifting my leg off the ground.

I waited a few seconds, before a man rounded the corner. I immediately relaxed, seeing the blond hair, blue eyed man, who was one if the people I like most, Steve.

I grimaced slightly, as Steve rested his hand on my head, "come on girl, let's get you out of here, and quickly because we only have a few minutes before we get left behind." With that, Steve started walking off, expecting me to follow. I limped over to him following him, quite far behind due to my pace. I heard him mumble a few things, before turning round, only to see me quite far back, and limping.

Steve bounded over to me, "hey let me look at that," he said, reaching out to my paw. He grazed the fur, barely touching it, but I pulled back, in agony.

He gently scooped me up, supporting the weight of a fluffy sheppie. He chuckled, as I licked his face, before resting me head on his shoulder. I began to relax slightly, as he trudged through the dirt and twigs. I felt calmed, for once in the many weeks that had passed.

I saw the quinjet, through the corner of my eye, not bothering to move, in being so comfy. Soon, Steve carefully stepped inside, earning gasps and stunned expressions, from everyone, sat in the seats.

Steve calmly sat down, not moving me, knowing that I didn't want to move. I sighed, before closing my eyes, letting sleep wash over me, knowing that I was safe, in the arms of Steve. And in the presence of the avengers.

.

.

.

I woke up, when I was jerked forward, by a sudden landing of the quinjet. I opened my eyes, feeling Steve walking again. My guess was, that we were back home safe and sound.

I whimpered slightly, as Steve accidentally grazed my injured paw, against the wall.

I whined again, as the elevator dinged open, telling me that we were definitely going home. Hopefully, to bed.

To my surprise, we weren't. Soon after, a few minutes passed, the lift dinged, and Steve stepped out, before walking through slidy doors. I sighed, not wanting to do anything but sleep, especially when this room was so bright.

Steve cautiously placed me down on a soft, thick layer of blankets, in Bruce's lab.

I whimpered, when Bruce appeared, with a tray full off supplies, causing me to tense up. Bruce approached calmly, and slowly, as Steve placed his hand on my head, telling me that it was okay.

I relaxed under his touch, bracing myself, for the pain about to follow.

Bruce grabbed some sort of white material, as he put alcohol, and other medical shit on it. He pressed it down, holding it firmly against my paw. I growled, but Steve pulled me back, laying me on my side, holding me there. I was helpless. "Don't worry girl  I assure you, I would make sure that you and everyone else in this tower are not injured, even if it's the last thing I do."

Bruce started to clean the wound further, as he put a steriliser on it. He then stabbed it with a needle, squirting a liquid into my bloodstream. Bruce then grabbed some form of bandages, and quite a big amount of other stuff. I whimpered, looking away, as he started wrapping my leg up, quite tight, but not too tight.

After a few minutes, he said that we could go, and Steve started heading off, waiting for me to follow. I tried to pull myself up, but whined alot, feeling the invisible injury on my shoulder strain. I helped again, when I retried. Steve looked at Bruce, who started looking over me, more specifically my shoulder. He gently placed to fingers on it, causing me to yelp.

He grimaced, in seeing how much pain it caused, before preparing some x-ray scanny thing. I tried sitting up again, when his back was turned, but quickly regretting the decision, as the pain grew worse. I whined, yelped, and whimpered all in one, causing Steve to hold me down again.

Bruce approached me again, with the scanny thing in his head, before I felt something pierce my skin. That's the last thing I remembered, before black circles, took over my vision.

.

.

.

I opened my eyes, realising that I was situated, in a soft comfy bed, and piles of blankets underneath, and around me. I also saw to the sides of me, blankets, duvets, and pillows on the floor, supporting the Steve, Tony, Thor, Nat, Bruce, Sam, Clint, and Bucky! I licked his face, not moving from my spot, causing him to shoot up, also alerting the others taht I was awake. Bucky ruffled my fur, happy to see me awake.

For the first time in months, I felt safe, as I laid my head back down, onto Steve's chest.