Character Desc :]

(Y/N) (L/N)                                                                                                                                                                                  

Age: 21

Height: 5'7

Siblings: (The actual number of siblings you have, they won't pop up much in the story-)

Parent/Guardian: A mother and a Father (If this does not apply to you I'm sorry and you can always read it as your parents/guardians genders)

Occupation: therapist for the mentally ill (Never actually learned the correct definition-)

Mental state: About to lose their shit

Pronouns: They/Them (just so everyone can be included!!)

Sexuality: Pansexual (So you can date literally everyone-)

(A/N): Authors note

(Y/N): Your name

(F/N): First name

(L/N): Last name

(F/S): Favorite show

(F/D): Favorite drink

(F/F): Favorite food

(F/C): Favorite candy

 (Y/N's) dream was always to help people when they were younger, whether that be a doctor, a therapist, or a real-life superhero!

Lucky for them because with all of their hard work they did become a therapist, just for the patients at a psychiatric ward. They were ecstatic to have finally gotten her dream job, but... what happens when one of their patients falls in love with them? What if the patient escaped the ward just so he could bring them to his home?? What if other residents of the household fall in love with the good-natured human?! Will they tear each other apart just for the humans' love?!?

Well... I suppose you should stick around and find out about all these questions swarming our minds!  

HI GUYS!! I made another fanfiction lol. So I got an idea to make a creepypasta x reader fanfiction after reading another fanfiction where Y/N is like a doctor, if I could remember the fanfiction name I would totally tell you to go check them out but considering that I've already finished it and it's been like 2 months I kind of forgot.  Anyway, I've actually had this idea for a while now but I just haven't gotten around to writing it because I've been failing math LMAO.

It would mean a lot to me if you guys gave this story some love! Have a good day/night my little Simparoonies!!