~.14.~

TW- Mentions of death, swearing, yada yada. It's a creepypasta fanfiction bro, you should expect this

What do you think happens after death..?

Do you think some divine being decides if we've been well enough to enter eternal paradise? Or do you think there is nothing being the cold embrace? We may never truly know...

Once I regained my conscience, It felt like I was floating... But I also felt... Warm..? Something was covering the majority of my torso, and I could feel something under my legs and shoulders. 

Was I being carried? 

I forced my eyelids to open, and my head hurt... So bad. And when the crisp air hit my eyes, I immediately felt myself tear up. It felt like I had just woken up from a long long nap.

What I saw... Confused me. Someone was carrying me, but it wasn't some angel trying to take me up into whatever lies beyond... It was Toby? Yet, he wasn't wearing the sweater with stripes on the arms, that was on my chest—covering me up like a soft blanket. 

I kept staring at him, my throat felt too dry to speak and I was too scared to say anything. He held me tightly to his chest as if I would run away at any second. He would be correct, but at this point, I couldn't feel my legs because of how much I pushed myself to run away.

He looked so focused, twisting and turning around trees and shrubs, navigating himself to wherever he was taking me.

 "You gonna keep starin' at me, or are you going to say something." I jumped a little at the sudden sound of his voice. He seemed tired, and I would have felt bad if he hadn't kidnapped me. 

Maybe if I'm nice enough, he'll tell me something of importance... I mean, did I really have any other choice? I can't move. He has a death grip on me! And my legs would simply melt if I used them. 

"Long day, huh?" I tried my best to remain casual. I've heard stories of the victim being able to stay calm and keep casual conversation with their kidnappers, and they just let them leave! Maybe a touch of humanity would work on this guy too...

"Uhhh... Yeah, actually. It has been pretty long... But I suppose I'll live." I gave him I hum of understanding

"So... Where are you taking me..?" He chuckled at my question. "That is disclosed information, sorry about it." I slumped slightly at his answer, and he almost looked sympathetic. "We're almost there if that makes you feel better!" I looked up at him, staring into his surprisingly pretty hazel eyes. 

"Why would that make me feel better? You kidnapped me and I have no idea where the hell you're taking me..." he scoffed. "That's basically the entire definition of kidnapping." 

Man, he's a smartass... 

"Well, can you tell me why you kidnapped me?" I rested my head against his shoulder, too tired to care what he thought. He seemed to slightly tense up at my action but still answered my question. "Well, I can't say much... But you won't die!.. Probably." He mumbled the last bit under his breath, but I still heard him. I felt the pit grow in my stomach, realization hit me. Hard. 

I buried my head further into Toby's shoulder, I didn't care that he was kidnapping me, I needed the comfort. 

'I won't be able to see my family or friends ever again... I won't be able to see my apartment, the grumpy neighbors, my coworkers, and... Amy... She could be dead for all I know... Jesus Christ why did this have to happen to me?! I finally got my dream job, and then everything went to shit!'

I shook a bit from the thoughts and the cold. Somehow the crisp air got through my pants and Toby's hoodie... 

-Toby's P.o.V-

Why did I have to be sent on this stupid fucking mission?! First, it was to rescue Jeff and then the Operator gets a big boner about this shithead. Why couldn't he send Masky or Clockwork? They're better at this kidnapping stuff... Well, not Masky. He sucks at everything he does because he's a giant fucking douchebag.  

At least this dingus isn't freaking the hell out... Which, I guess is weird now that I think about it?? What the fuck is this dumb dumbs problem? Are they into this kind of shit??? Yeesh, kinky bastard...

Well... They are attractive I guess? They don't seem to be freaked out about my appearance, and physical touch clearly isn't an issue... Shit, maybe if I ask nicely I can have this one!

Apparently, while I was thinking my silly little thoughts the poor thing was shivering! I guess it would be kind of cold for any normal person... God dammit, do I actually have to take care of them during the transfer? Whatever, just act nice and maybe they won't be annoying.

"Hey uhh... Whatever your name is. You cold?" I stopped walking, watching how their body shivered against mine. They didn't answer... They just kept their head buried in my shoulder. Rolling my eyes, I sat down, my back was pressed against a tree. 

I tightened my grip around them, to keep them warm and to also make sure they wouldn't escape. "Well, I'll just take a breather then. I'm sure you don't mind" Still no answer or reaction from them. 

"Heyyy... Did you fall asleep? C'mon, talk to me!! I'm the only company you have right now!!" They moved around a bit, their arm moving its way over my hoodie. "I knew you weren't asleep! You were just ignoring me! You looked cold so I--" 

Thwack

-(Y/N) P.o.V-

I smacked him, yet he didn't flinch or react to it.

"My name is (Y/N), I was ignoring you because I was thinking. And yes I am cold, very cold. Thank you for asking." I removed my hand from his face, he looked stunned but quickly reverted back to being excited.  

"(Y/N) huh?.. (Y/N)... (Y/Nnn)" "Please shut up." 

-Toby's P.o.V-

I laughed a little, I'm sure (Y/N) and I will be getting along well! Though... I'm not sure about the other residents... 

Ahhh, whatever. That won't matter as long as they stick with me, they'll be fine!!

Heyoo, I got this one done in a much shorter amount of time. I don't want to make this long so, I might be making doodles of what the creepypasta and marble hornet characters would look like in this story.  Oh, and I will add Toby tic's and stutters, I just didn't want to do them in this chapter or the chapter before. But I will do them!

Anyway, good day/night my little Simparoonies!!