~.1.~

After a month of searching, crying, and having panic attacks in my closet, I (Y/N), have finally become a therapist for the mentally ill!

I ran to my closet and grabbed my warmest sweater, my best pair of jeans, and my cleanest pair of Converse went out the door and started the adventure to my new job!

~Timeskip brought to you by BEN's gamer rage :]~

I walked into the chill room of my new office, it was blank and clean, I could decorate it however I want! I sat down on my chair and started looking at my emails on my computer. I had important things to attend to! Like... Uh... Well, I wasn't sure what I was supposed to do, all I know is that I was bored... I'm a bored therapist for the insane.

It was a while of me just searching the web and checking emails when someone knocked on my door. I said a quick 'come in' and in came a doctor, I got off my chair and held my hand out for her to shake. She looked at my hand but didn't shake it.

"Hello, I'm Amy. Your assistance is needed. One of our more experienced therapists got seriously injured and every other therapist is busy with their  patients" she looked around my office "You haven't decorated yet?" I nodded my head "I was in such a rush that I didn't bring anything to decorate my room with..." She hummed. I was nervous around her, she seemed so formal and pretty...

I zoned out studying everything about her, she cleared her throat bringing me back to reality. "Are you ready to help one of our most psychotic patients?" I smiled at her and nodded my head,  she smiled a warm smile at me and started to walk out of my door, I quickly followed her.

She led me to room 125 and stopped me in front of the door, she handed me a clipboard and a pen. I must have forgotten mine in my office. She smiled at me indicating I could go inside, I gulped nervously... I was going to talk to a real insane person, I couldn't make any mistakes!

I took deep breaths and I went into the room. It was dark and smelled like blood, I couldn't make out all of his details but I could tell he was chained up probably for everyone's protection...

I walked toward the chair and sat down, the lights flicked on and  I could finally see him, my eyes widen and my mouth went dry as I realize who it was...

He had pale skin and blue eyes, he didn't have any eyelids and had a smile cut into his face, his hair was as dark as coal and he looked like he was about to kill me... He had the eyes of a wild animal so I knew I had to be extra careful when talking to him.

He chuckled at me, he could tell I was scared of him... I cleared my throat and tried to calm down, I took a deep breath in and I finally started to talk.

Cliffhanger!! So this is the end of chapter one, please tell me if you like it so I can write more! That's all I got to say for tonight so have a good day/night my little Simparronies!!