~.16.~

Something felt... Wrong. I feel so restricted like I was trapped in some tiny box that I couldn't break out of. 

What is going on? My head... What happened to my head and body..? I can't feel anything touching me... Or anything at all. 

-???-

"How long have they been out?" 

"I really couldn't tell you, man."

"A little fucked up to keep them in this humid hole, yeah?"

"Oh, this is fucked up? Not the things we're forced to do daily??? This is where you draw the line??"

"You know what I mean, dude."

"No. No Brian I don't.

"You can be such a smartass, Timothy."

"Quit with that name. You know I don't like it."

"Hop off the high horse, Timmy"

"I'm going to put you through  a sex change, jackass."

"Timolian shut the fuck up!! They're waking up!"

-(Y/N) P.o.V-

It's so hard to breathe... Wherever I am is too humid to be considered safe. 

The numbness gradually left my body, I could feel the tight ropes digging into my wrists and ankles. But the worst part was my throbbing migraine... I've never experienced one this bad, not even in my psychology classes..!

I slowly opened my eyes, half expecting my apartment. As if everything I had just gone through was a dream. 

Of course, that wasn't true.

"What the fuck..?" When I opened my eyes, I just saw two regular-looking dudes looking back down at me. One wore a gap-tooth smile and the other was about as tired as my mom and dad coming home from work. 

None of us spoke, and I didn't want to be the one to do it considering the situation. But the other two weren't budging.

"Hello??? Where the hell am I? What the fuck is going on??" My own voice startled me, it sounded so dehydrated. 

-Tim's P.o.V-

I look over at my partner, Brian, he was already looking at me with a smug ass grin. I started shaking my head no, but he started nodding vigorously.

"You're telling me you don't remember? Baby, you've been in a coma for 5 years! I'm your boyfriend, Brian! Please tell me you remember- AAGH!!!!" I had to end this anyway I could, so I gave dear old Brian a kick to his legs.

"DAMMIT TIM, THAT FUCKIN' HURT!"

While he was wailing like a little bitch on the floor, I now had to explain what just happened. It was equal the pain if you ask me. "Sorry about that, he doesn't know when to stop. I'm Tim that's Brian, he isn't your boyfriend only an idiot. You haven't been in a coma, but you have been in a deep sleep due to a... Well, you'll remember soon enough. Now listen, I don't want you to start screaming like I was the one who knocked you out and tied you up, that was basically all Toby. I'm just the one who's forced to make sure you don't run away."

Brian weakly raised his hand in the air, "Me too..." 

-(Y/N) P.o.V-

After Tim's entire explanation, Brian raised his hand and wheezed out a "Me too..."

I really wished I had just curled over and died at that moment, but no. That would be too easy.

"So... I'm just to stay calm after I had been kidnapped and knocked out by some... Eldrich being. And now, I'm tied up to some operation table with two dudes looking down at me... Well, one of you is on the floor, but you know what I mean." Tim nodded his head while I just gave a summary of what he said and gave a very monotone "Yup, you nailed it."