~.2.~

Warning! There is minor cussing!! This chapter will be slightly longer to make up for the time I haven't been working on this!

"Hello, I'm your therapist for today! My name is (Y/N)" he laughed a little, I was confused "No doctor in front of it?" I gave him a warm smile "No, I want my patients to feel comfortable while talking to me! You can call me by my first name or you can call me doctor, whatever makes you more comfortable!"

He gave me a sly grin "How about whore? It makes more sense to call you what you're dressed like!" He started to laugh like a maniac, I sighed and gave myself a mental note to not get angry "A bit rude... But if that makes you comfortable with talking to me... Then sure... Call me whatever you think fits best" he gave me a confused look like he didn't expect me to tolerate his behavior.

"Anyway, why don't you tell me your name?" He stayed silent for a moment before he responded "It's Jeff... Jeff the killer" I went still... This was a killer... A man who was famous for his line ' Go To Sleep ' I was talking to Jeff the killer... I was scared, excited, and confused. How did they capture the famous Jeff?! I had so many questions!

My eyes lit up, I wanted to ask everything! But his laughing brought me back to reality. I waited until he was done laughing at me so I could ask him more questions but anytime I would start to ask a question he interrupted me with a question of his own.

"So where are you from-" "How long have you been a therapist?" I sighed "I... Just started today actually" He looked at me for a second before he snickered at me "You just started?!" I nodded my head slowly "Ok since it's your first day I'll give you a tip, don't try to be friends with me. All of my therapists have gone half insane trying to help me! I have trauma enough for three!" He let out a small laugh at his joke. "That's great!.. Wait- I d-didn't... I-it's not good that you have trauma I-I just meant" I started to stutter, it's been twelve minutes and I already fucked up. I took a deep breath in and tried again.

"Let's not talk about what just happened, please don't tell my boss. Let's talk about the beginning of that trauma!" He rolled his eyes, you could see the red around them "Tell me, what was your childhood like?" He was silent for a moment trying to think "My childhood was fucking fine. It's not like my parents were abusive or distant..." I wrote down on my clipboard "Any siblings you were close with? Pets? Friends?" He groaned "Yea, a pain in the ass brother! His name is Liu, he's a real fuck-up. Never supported me in my decisions, he thought he was so smart... Hope he's having fun burning in hell!" He laughed at the thought of his brother in agony, I cringed. He was gonna take a long time to break down.

"I heard about some of your past... Maybe some school trouble? A couple of bullies?" He glared at me when I brought up the bullies, I'm not surprised it was a touchy subject. "Jesus lady, you aren't gonna leave me alone are you?" I smiled "It's my job to help you Jeffrey" He growled at his first name. I was writing everything down and looked at my watch, It's already been forty minutes... I had twenty left so I had to make them count. "Just tell me what you can Jeff, I want to know more about your past" He let out a low breath before answering "I never made the best grades in school, unlike Liu of course, Dad got mad but he never hurt me physically or mentally. Mom would try to teach me but just wound up giving up, I was a stubborn fucking kid so I'm surprised she didn't give up sooner..." I wrote some of what he said down and looked back up at him, indicating I wanted him to tell me more. "About the bullies... I had a couple, it was the perk of being the quiet kid. Their names were Randy, Troy, and Keith they were sadistic little shits. Bullied me and Liu, some of the neighbors' kids too. Randy was the leader, everyone feared or hated him... As much as I hated Liu I always stood up for him when they picked on him..." I smiled and wrote down the names of the kids, he would have kept talking if our time wasn't over. I frowned knowing I had just been left on a cliffhanger, turns out they stopped the meeting short, seeing that I wasn't getting too far.

I left the room looking at my notes, one of the workers went into the room probably to see if I would have been a good replacement or if I should just fill in while the other therapist was getting better. I got to go home early since I had Jeff as my first client, while I was walking home my mind was racing. Does Jeff have a soft spot for his brother, what happened to the bullies, was he bullied to insanity, and what happened to the other therapists?

The sun was almost gone when I got to my apartment, I lived on the third floor in room 305, I opened the door, took a shower, and slipped into something more comfortable. I made myself some lavender tea to calm down my nerves and turned on (f/s). I lived alone so I didn't have any pets to take care of or dishes to do. It was peaceful, to say the least.

 I felt my eyelids get heavy, I turned off the TV, put the cup in my sink, and turned on some sleep music. I laid down and let my mind race, most of my thoughts were focused on today and what I could have done differently. I fell asleep after a couple of minutes. To tell you the truth...

I was excited about tomorrow!

Hey!! Another chapter has been finished! Sorry if I got a little lazy near the end- I was tired and wanted to get the chapter over with lol. Sorry for not updating much, I know how painful the wait is so I'm sorry-

Anyhow! I wanted to make the relationship with the creepypasta's go a bit slow, I didn't want you to jump into a harem immediately. Have a good day/night my little simparoonies!!