(A/N) (A/N) (A/N)

OK! So, I need help with this shit! 

I wanna know who should be in the harem! I want you guys to vote on who falls for (Y/N)!!

But first I'm going to tell you why I'm not putting certain characters in the harem! 

I'm not putting Ben in the harem bc he's a fucking child and I'm sure most of you reading are also children but (Y/N) is 21 and I honestly am sick of people sexualizing Ben and Sally! It's gross and inappropriate. Stop. 

The same goes for Sally, Lazari, Smile dog, and Grinny cat!

Anyway, it's time for the voting!! And you can vote for more than one character!

Laughing Jack (LJ for short)

Bloody Painter (Helen is his actual name)

Ticci Toby (I think I saw the official art that said that his character was 19? If not please correct me!!)

Masky and Hoody (Yes I know these belong to Marble Hornets which is not in the creepypasta universe but y'know... they're hot-)

Eyeless Jack (EJ for short)

Liu (Poor bby)

Jane (For a little more rivalry >:] )

Kakego (I honestly forgot how to spell his name-)

Nina (Ninnaaaa)

Slender Man (Or the operator! Also, I am not sure if I really want to add him into the harem but if you guys want it then it's not really my choice)

Offender Man (Now this guy is not in the harem, I wanna know if you guys even want him in the fic!! He will flirt with (Y/N) since he's a sexual offender but you will not end up dating him.. cuz... ew?)

Zalgo (NOW WAIT BEFORE YOU ASSUME ANYTHING- I, personally, hate this man but if you guys want him... I ain't gonna stop you-)

Now for the people who will be in the fic but not in the harem!

Kate the Chaser (honestly love her)

Clockwork (Tik toc tik toc :DD )

Candy Pop (POP!)

Puppeteer (also forgot how to spell his name-)

Jason the Toy Maker (I have a fear of dolls-)

Aaaaand that should be it! If you have any more characters you want added tell me!! but uh yea, that's all my little simparoonies!!