Part 5.27

PRESENT TIME
LILY

Amitabh is dead.

Dr Carron is dead too, but no matter. I won't have to worry about Amitabh ever again.

Addy's frantically fussing over me. Maya's asking me questions - how do I feel, does my head hurt, blah blah. Ruby's here too, standing around looking flabbergasted.

I push Addy's hand away. I see her clearly now. She's weak and pathetic. I can't believe I saw her any other way.

She blinks, hurt, but I don't care.

It's a wonderful feeling not to care. No one else can hold me back now. There is absolutely no fear in me. It's funny to think I was afraid of this very thing not long ago. Why be afraid of darkness? It was always a part of me. I've fought it for too long. There was never any reason for me to. It feels great to give it free reign.

Once it infiltrated my soul, I stopped pushing it away. If I'd been more afraid of it, I might have pushed it away more. I wasn't afraid though, so I embraced it fully. It's what I needed to do to destroy Amitabh.

The thing is, once it was a part of me, I didn't want to let it go. It felt like reuniting with an old friend, one I'd denied for so long.

I love the anger. I love the hatred. And I'm going to have so much fun with both.

As for these so-called friends of mine? They knew Good Lily, not me. I don't need any of them. I'm weak though, from using the dark power, so I'll need to get away to recuperate for a bit.

When I return, the fun begins.

Then I can let it be known to all that the Dark Witch is back.

*

END OF EPISODE FIVE

(Episode Six coming up next!)