𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

"Serena," a voice whispered

"Serena," a voice whispered. "Serena." The said girl mumbles gibberish while turning on the other side of her body opening her eyes only to see an on-edge Scott visible due to the dim moonlight shining into her room.

"Whaaaaaat," Serena drags out. "Can I lay with you?" Scott questions. Serena scooched over on her bed making room for Scott who put his feet beside his sister's head with his head at her feet. "What happened?" Serena questions.

"Just a bad dream." Scott mumbles. "Sorry for waking you, you can go back to sleep now."

"Goodnight, Scooter." Serena teases slowly falling back asleep. "Goodnight Arena." The two had called each other those nicknames since they were little. Well, their mom calls Serena Rena but since Serena had a teasing nickname for Scott he had to make one of his own for her, and 'Arena' was what he had come up with. The two siblings loved each other and they wouldn't let anything or anyone come between their bond.

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───

"So, you killed her!?" Stiles clarifies with Scott opening the doors to the school. Scott had just explained his nightmare to Serena and the twins. "I don't know!" Scott frustratedly sighs. "I just woke up."

"Uh," Mitch mutters with his arm wrapped around Serena's waist. "I was sweating like crazy and I couldn't breathe. I've never had a dream where I woke up like that before." Scott explains.

"Really?" Stiles questions, "I have, usually ends a little differently."

Serena's face scrunches in disgust. "Ew."

"A, I meant I've never had a dream feel that real, and B never give me that much detail of you in bed again." Scott tells the boy. "Please, don't my poor brains gonna be scarred for life." Mitch shivers agreeing with Scott's previous words.

Stiles sends Mitch a look before he turns his focus back onto Scott. "Noted, but let me take a guess here."

"No, I know you think it has to do with me going out with Allison tomorrow. Like I'm going to lose control and rip her throat out." Scott cuts Stiles off. Serena sighs slightly looking up at her brother due to the small height difference.