𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫

Serena was sitting at her desk in first hour listening in on Stiles and Scott's conversation while waiting for her test results

"If Derek isn't the Alpha and if he's not the one who bite you then who did?" Stiles asks Scott who shrugs. "I don't know." Stiles sighs in disappointment before asking another question. "Did the Alpha kill the bus driver?"

"I don't know." Stiles sits back in his seat sighing through his nose before leaning forward again. "Does Alison's dad k-"

"I don't know!" Scott states loudly frustrated with all the questions. Serena looked up at her brother before looking around to see many of the other students looking at him too.

Serena smiles at the teacher when he gives her, her test back smiling brightly Serena turns to Stiles and Scott showing them her test that she got an A on. She awkwardly puts her paper down when she sees that Scott got a D- which isn't like him. "Dude you need to study more." Stiles breathes out with a blank face causing Serena to give him a look as Scott exhales dropping his paperback on his desk.

"That was a joke." Stiles puts his hands up in defense. "It's only one test, Scott. We still got the semester for you to make it up for it's no biggie." Serena smiles softly at her brother.

"Do you want help studying?" Stiles offers causing Scott to sigh. "No, I'm studying with Alison after school today."

Stiles lets a look of proudness cross his face. "That's my boy." Serena makes a disgusted face.

"We're just studying," Scott whispers. "Uh-uh no, you're not." At this point, Serena blocked the two out not wanting to listen to them anymore.

Serena opens her phone to her chat with Alison. Alison and her were making plans to go see a movie together to get closer.

Serena: I searched for movies that are in the theatres! Do we wanna watch Horror or Comedy?

Alison: Hmm, Horror! Most definitely!

Serena: Okay!
Serena: I found a few that I think we may like!
Serena: There's Red riding hood, Scream 4, and The cabin in the woods!