𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

Mitch and Serena have been out all day shopping for the winter formal

Mitch and Serena have been out all day shopping for the winter formal. They had already gotten their hair done and Serena had got her nails done. Luckily her mom and Mitch's dad had let them both skip school to get all of this done.

Now they were at Mitch's favorite restaurant, the two sitting at a booth. "Ughhh, I'm starving!" Mitch groans.

"Sameeeeee." Serena drags out the word.

A few hours later Serena was getting ready at her house pulling the hair curler from the last strand of hair that needed to be curled.

Serena hums to the rhythm of the song Bohemian Rhapsody. Serena pulls up half of her hair doing a half up half down style before clipping the hair in place with a hair claw.

Serena walks to her brother's room crossing her arms leaning on his doorframe watching him sew his pants. Scott looks up at his sister but for the first time, he catches an unusual scent causing his face to scrunch up.

Scott dismissed the smell looking at his sister. "You look beautiful." Scott smiles at her.

"Thank you." Serena smiles back. "You look amazing yourself."

"You both look amazing." Serena jumps at her mother's voice due to her not knowing she snuck up behind her. "Oh! I'm getting so old! You two are growing up so fast."

"Are you ready?" Serena raises a brow at her brother.

"Nope."

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───

Serena steps out from her mom's car that she had borrowed for the night, Mitch gets out of the passenger side, and Scott practically jumps out of the car and runs toward the school.

"You look beautiful." Mitch smiles at Serena who flushes slightly.

"You look handsome." Serena smiles at Mitch who smiles back. Serena grabs Mitch's arm as they both start walking towards the school.

After being at the dance for a while Mitch finally asks. "Do you wanna dance?"

"Of course!" Serena laughs taking Mitch's hand and walking towards the "dance floor." Mitch and Serena have been dancing for a while when the couple hears the coach's voice yelling.

"McCall I see you!" The coach yells causing Serena to whip her head towards the man though she quickly realizes he's looking at someone else. Scott.

Mitch curses under his breath. "We told him to be careful!"

"Since when has Scott ever listened to anybody but his heart and Stiles!" Serena smiles sarcastically getting a look from Mitch.