𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

Serena lays in the hospital bed with Mitch laying right beside her the two squeezing into the bed together

Serena lays in the hospital bed with Mitch laying right beside her the two squeezing into the bed together. Scott and Stiles had visited earlier but Stiles was taking Scott somewhere to get his mind off things which Serena knew her brother needed very much.

A knock at the hospital room's door causes Mitch and Serena to pull their gazes away from the TV.

"Hey, you need to get a shower sweetie." Melissa walks into the room smiling at the two teens. "You're not my nurse." Serena frowns.

"No, but I'm your mother, and as your mother I'm telling you, you stink and need a shower."

Mitch smirks while Serena rolls her eyes. "Ughhh, okay." Serena groans motioning for Mitch to sit up.

"Do you need help with the shower?" Melissa asks.

"No!" Serena yells panicky. "I mean no."

"Okay?" Melissa laughs walking out of the room and shaking her head.

Serena stands up with wobbly legs holding onto Mitch who held his arms out for her. "Tomorrow is the full moon."

"I know." Serena whispers wincing when her leg hits the bed.

"Do you need help?" Mitch asks looking down at the girl who is only 3 inches shorter than him.

"No, I'll be fine." Serena smiles up at the boy reassuring him.

Serena limps to the bathroom stopping right in front of it and grabbing a new hospital gown, athletic shorts, undergarments, and a pair of all-black socks from her bag that was sitting in a chair next to the bathroom.

Serena goes into the bathroom looking in the mirror. Her hair was knotted a little due to her not being able to get all the knots out the night before, she had puffy eyes due to lack of sleep, and her legs were red due to her itching them with the full moon getting close her need to be in water grows, and finally the claw marks in her shoulder.

Usually, she heals from injuries but for some reason this is different. It healed yes but very slowly and it left marks on her shoulder.

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───

"What the hell are you doing here?" Serena hisses stepping out of the bathroom looking at Derek who was having a conversation with Mitch.

"He knows?" Mitch hisses angrily. "He found out!" Serena whispers trying not to alert any of the nurses due to Derek's current situation with the police. "But back to you! What are you doing here?"

"I know why your shoulder didn't heal properly." Derek states catching the couple's attention.

"Why?" They both asked in sync.

"It's something called mistletoe many supernatural creatures have this weakness. It's like how wolfsbane is for a wolf slows them down, makes them weaker, etc. The alpha was smart and he knows what you are meaning he knows your weaknesses. He most likely dipped his claw into some and then did that." Derek points at Serena.