𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞

Serena was sipping on her Pepsi watching Monster High: Fright On! "I love Monster High so much

Serena was sipping on her Pepsi watching Monster High: Fright On! "I love Monster High so much." Serena whispers to Alison leaning her head on said girl's shoulder.

"Me too, even when we're almost finished with High school." Alison laughs quietly causing Serena to laugh with her.

Soon the movie had ended and the two girls made their way to Alison's car. "Do you wanna get ice cream? I'll pay?" Serena questions Alison. "Sure! You really don't have to pay though."

"Yes, I do you paid for the movies so it's only fair I pay for food." Serena sternly tells Alison. "There's an ice cream place 10 minutes away from here it's a block away from the movie shop."

Soon the two girls arrive at the ice cream shop. "Hi. Welcome to scoops-ahoy what can I get you?" The cashier speaks monotony.

"Hi! Uhm, can I get a mini banana split with extra whipped cream please?" Serena says giving the cashier her order.

"And for you?" The cashier looks at Alison with a raised brow. "Uhmm, can I get two scoops of cookies and cream in a bowl?"

"Yep. That will be $9.39."

Serena pulls out her wallet giving the cashier a $10 bill the cashier then gives Serena back her extra change. About four minutes later the girls get their ice cream. "Thank you!"

Serena and Alison walk out the door before bursting into giggles. "Why were they like that!"

"They seemed so disgusted by us!" Serena laughs sitting down at the picnic table in front of the ice cream shop.

Alison's laugh dies down. "I think you and Lydia would get along."

"Maybe, if she stops acting dumb and acts less like a bitch just to please Jackass." Serena bluntly states. "That sounded rude. I'm just saying if she acted more herself maybe we could."