Chapter 2 - The 'Super Power'

January 11 1639
Runepolis, Holy Mirishial Empire

Runepolis, the capital city of current world Super Power, the Holy Mirishial Empire. The high rise buildings with a fairly weird shape, streets that are illuminated by the magical lamps, and public transport systems on the street that were adopted by other countries particularly those on the Mirishient Continent. On the streets, a man carrying a bag on his back can be seen walking on the sidewalks. After turning to the right, it clearly can be seen that he was heading towards the Ministry of Countermeasures Against the Ancient Sorcerous Empire building.

"I'm from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, and there are serious problems I need to discuss!" Said the man to the guards.

"Understood, please wait. I will ask about it first. "

The man was waiting for some seconds before the guards gave him an answer.

"You are allowed to enter. The Minister is in his office." The guard replied.

"Thank you."

The man from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs then entered the buildings, and stopped walking after he saw the Minister of Countermeasures Against the Ancient Sorcerous Empire.

"Welcome the Head of Department of Affairs With Mu Continent."

"Thank you for your warm welcome."

"Your welcome, may I guide you to the room?"

"Sure."

After they're now inside the room, both of them sat on the chairs there, and started chatting. Minutes later, two staff opened the door and walked towards them. One of them then picked a glass of tea from the tray, and placed it in front of the Minister, and another one for the Head of Department. While the other one placed some snacks like biscuits. After finishing placing food and drink, they quickly walked out of the room, and closed the door.

"Please enjoy it, Murda."

"Thank you very much for this treat, Minister Harman."

"Your welcome, it's nothing compared to yours Ministry and the Ministry of Defence treat after all. Anyway, can we talk about why you came here?"

The man that is now identified named Murda takes a deep breath. He picked a bunch of documents from his bag, and put it on the table. Minister Harman began to guess, what was said on those documents, another Ancient Sorcereus Empire weapon found on the Mu Continent?

Murda then pick a picture.

"Minister, there were some incidents on the Mu Continent quite recently, and all of that was caused by the same thing. This giant plane." Murda said while giving the pic to Harman.

Both eyes of Minister Harman were widened when he saw the pic. A giant plane, and the description said that this thing also carried another small plane that was unmanned, but can fight like an ace.

"Minister, we need to confirm if this thing was created by the Ancient Sorcereus Empire or not. Because if yes, we should begin to prepare ourselves as soon as possible. "

"I...I understand."

"Alright, you can tell it to us at the next meeting. Anyways, there is another thing that we need to discuss right now."

"Like what?"

Murda then pick a picture with the small white flying thing on it.

"Like this, the unmanned aircraft. Does the Ancient Sorcereus Empire can create it?"

January 15, 1639
Albion Castle, Runepolis, Holy Mirishial Empire

Albion Castle, a castle where the Emperor and his family resided. A platoon of the Royal Guard can be seen patrolling around the castle to ensure the safety of the Royal Family. A small base located on the north of the castle also can be seen, that was the Quick Response Forces, just in case if something bad happened. The Castle also served as the place for the Imperial Meeting. The Meeting usually includes all Ministers, which can be seen right now in a certain room.