A Horseless Pale Rider

Izuku was done. He finished his preparations, so he brought all his gear back with him. All of it. He even had to make a new over the shoulder bag to carry all of it, the bombs, the tools... the new... surprise. He was packing an arsenal, and ready for war. When he arrived back at the Dorms, everyone went quiet. People were uncomfortable, knowing that he still hadn't forgiven most of them. With good reason, in their mind. Kirishima was going to talk to him, but Bakugo put a hand on his shoulder and shook his head. Don't interrupt him. That was the silent rule that had just been established, and none were willing to break it.

Katsuki, however, was the only one to follow him to his dorm room, "Are you alright? Why talk to the lawyer?"

For the first time in a week, the greenette actually, properly spoke to him. Before, he was just after a phone. Now? Because there was no other motive. "I needed to get some things ready before... well... before the Deathslinger's final fight." He closed the door to his room for some privacy. 

Bakugo waited outside, flabbergasted. "You... you can't be fucking serious."

His voice was muffled by the door, "They took her, Kat."

However, the ashen blond knew that if he went off and did what he was going to, that he would violate probation. Which was a one way ticket to Tartarus. Especially since his biggest enemy at the moment was Endeavour, who would make that happen. "You can't throw away everything you have here... let the heroes..."

Izuku interrupted him, emotions leaking into his voice, and his point crystal clear. "If I let the heroes do everything, I wouldn't be here. If I let them do everything... people die, like Mom. I am not standing by again." He opened the door and Katsuki couldn't help but notice that he was armed for a one man war. Brushing past him, the greenette said one final thing to his old/new friend. "The League will force us to go to war eventually. If they want war, I'll give 'em war."

The UA staff were in a conference with several top heroes about their kidnapped student. There were all of the top 10, including Endeavour, Edgeshot, Allmight, and many more. Momo Yaoyorozu had given them a tracker for the bugs she placed on villains during the attack, but they were in two different locations. One to the middle of Kamino, another to the outskirts of the same place. It was clear that the abandoned warehouse was the  As they discussed their plan of attack, Aizawa's phone started ringing. Sighing with annoyance, he checked who it was and found it to be his problem class' vice representative. Answering, he was greeted by a frantic Iida, his voice loud enough to warrant keeping the phone an inch away from his ear. "Sir, Midoriya is planning to go after Uraraka!"
Not even bothering to hide his emotions, he hissed back, "What?! If he leaves he breaks probation!"
Iida reconfirmed that he at least attempted to reign him in... to no avail. To be honest, considering his skillset, Iida wouldn't be able to counter him at all, regardless. "I told him to leave it to the heroes and he's not stopping. If anything that made him more determined..."
Sighing, he readied himself to hang up. "Don't worry about it, We'll find him. Just make sure nobody else leves."
Iida, ever dutiful, replied immediately. "Yes Sir!"

Aizawa ended the call, then turned to see everyone watching him with... a variety of looks. Amusement from the teachers, annoyance from Endeavour... the usual. However, when the ravenette reported to them, it made them all react. "Deathslinger's back in the fray."

Endeavour was furious. He didn't know that Izuku had been taken under UA's fickle wing. Well, too bad for him. "WHAT?! WHY?!"

Aizawa responded calmly, and unflinchingly. "Because of Uraraka."
Edgeshot, the thoughtful, voiced his mind for everyone, "The kidnapped girl..."