22.

First of all to the picture above, what the heck is wrong with y'all, but I take it as a compliment🤷‍♂️. Listen um, I have been feeling really depressed lately and this chapter will most likely suck, but I'll try my best to not rip y/n's heart in pieces.

Oh and thanks for all the reads, votes and comment haha

y/n: imma🤺beat🤺u
Connie: ded meat💀🥩
Jean: why🐎the🐎long🐎face
Mikasa: smack👏my👏ass
Ymir: yarmom
Historia: queen elizzabeth👑
Eren: my💅hand💅
Armin: ACHILD👶
Sasha: potato 🥔
Reiner: mommy milkers💅✨
Berthold: how 2 spell🤔💃
Marco: actually dead💀
Annie: rock🗿

hoes over bros💅💃✨😫✋

imma🤺beat🤺u
I am so brookeee😭😭😭🌊🌊 -
delivered 12:00 a.m

queen elizzabeth👑 is online

queen elizzabeth👑
- you could get a job
- ymir said that they're looking
for people were she works

imma🤺beat🤺u
but I don't wanna work with
your mean girlfriend😢😢-

yarmom is online

yarmom
- you could at least be grateful
for the tip

imma🤺beat🤺u
I am grateful, I just can't stand u -

yarmom
- to bad

imma🤺beat🤺u
I rather be broke than work
with you -

queen elizzabeth👑
- guys stop it already

——

I heard a loud noise, coming in front of me, and looked up from my phone, seeing how Mikasa took the seat in front of me.

We were sitting in the big cafeteria, being the first one who had arrived, it was just us two.

I shot her a small smile looking her up and down with a concerned look on m face, then my gaze landed on her food tray, it was filled with food and I would've loved to get the tasty looking croissant she had bought, besides of a plate with pizza and a glass of water. I looked at my own food, it was just some yogurt I had found in the fridge earlier this morning, I was too broke to afford the food of the cafeteria.

„Did you even listen to me?" I heard Mikasa ask and I looked back up to her, seeing how she took a sip of her water. I shook my head. „Sorry, what did you say?" I asked and rubbed the back of my head, eying her closely. She had big circles under her eyes and her skin looked even paler than usual, but I most likely looked the same. „I am so glad, when spring breaks comes", she sighed and I nodded, we had been studying for all the exams we had the coming week, for the past few weeks. I did already loose count of all the study „dates" we had in the library. „Yeah I cant wait as well", I mumbled, while glancing at the croissant on the plate. She sighed and pushed the plate in my direction. „Take it already", she said, sounding defeated while I smirked widely at her. „Thank you sweetie", I said in a teasing tone and she just rolled her eyes in response.