Chapter 2

It's been two days since the death of my dad and Fernando met me stay at the house so I can gather everything from the house. Fernando is my bio dad but I'm not calling him "Dad" because Michael was dad. I constantly see him annoyed when I call him that, but I don't care. I will never call him dad I'm not replacing Michael.

"Rose, its time to leave. The boys confirmed your bike has arrived so don't worry. The car is full with your bags it's time for you to leave come on" he shouted for outside and I let out a frustrated sigh that the 5th time he has called me Rose instead of Rosabella like I keep telling him.

"For crying out like Fernando stop calling me Rose. I've told you to call me Rosabella 5 time. Can you not get that into you thick head you twat!" I shouted in frustration. I guessing I hit a nerve as I saw his face get all angry as he walk towards he.

"You may be coping with a death of a loved one but that does not give you the right to disrespect me young lady" he shouted in my face. I whipped the spit off my face and smiled at him. I hate when people assume I should respect them, that is not how it works.

"Listen Fernando, respect is earned not given. You have 100% not earned my respect" I was so frustrated at him. I walked over to his car and got in I didn't want to listen to what he wanted to say anymore. I put my earphones to drown out the awarded silence that I was about endure for the long ass car ride

************************************************************************

After an amazing 10-hour journey we finally arrived at this massive mansion with huge gates with guard carrying guns. Yes, guns.

"What's with the gun" I question with a hidden smirk.

"Ummm, protection for the house been a lot of breaks in lately. Ohh and I own a huge business I wanted protection for me and my boys so no one can hurt us" he said with a slight panic in his voice. I love seeing him squirm its funny.

Here a little secret I know my father is in the charge of the Spanish mafia, but he doesn't know I know. I would also like to keep it that way because he questions how I know and then he could find out about my secret so I cannot be having that. I shake my head to get of my daydream and walk towards the house with Fernando in front leading the way.

"Boys, living room now. Rosabella here I need you to introduce yourself and I need to tell her the rules" he shouted up the stairs. After he finished I heard footsteps running down the stairs.

"COMING!" Male's voices yelled as the footsteps got louder. I followed Fernando in the living room a sat on small sofa. I don't need anyone sitting next to me and touching me. I look over at the door and saw 4 boy standing in front of me. Great I got to remember another 4 names.

"Boys introduce yourself. One by one" Fernando said with a smile across his face that is quickly replaced with a stern look.

 One by one" Fernando said with a smile across his face that is quickly replaced with a stern look

"Okay well I'm the eldest, I'm 32 years old and my name is Enzo" a familiar face said to me. Finally, I can put a name to the face that was with Fernando that day. Enzo gave me the mamma bear sibling vibe.