Chapter 5

My breathing hitched up and started racing, I looked around the room in a panic. I shut my eyes to tried to steady my breathing like Enzo taught me but then the flashback started as I could the angry muffled shouting of Fernando. I could see them. I was living through it again. I kept trying to wriggle out of his grasp but he tighten it.

"Dad let her go you freaking her out she doesn't like being touched!" I heard Enzo shouted but he didn't listen but only turned to glared at him.

"No not till she answers the question. How does she know?" he started to shake me harder. The flashback started to quicker and I panic more. I thought I was back there, back in the basement. Back to when they hurt me, when they assaulted me.

"Stop I didn't say anything I promise, please don't hurt me. I be good please. I'm sorry. Just please don't do again. I promise to behave. Don't make me do it please" I let out in sobs. I forgot I was there with Fernando and they boys. In my head I'm in the basement chained up with my abuser touching me and shaking me so I would listen. I felt the compression on my arms left and I heard muffled voices. I fell to the floor and brought me knees to my chest, while rocking back and forth. I felt hands trying to comfort me and bring me out of my flashback.

"don't touch me. DON'T TOUCH ME. I've been good. You said you wouldn't do it again if I behaved. PLEASE STOP TOUCHING ME" I screamed with tears soaking my cheek.

"ROSABELLA SNAP OUT IT NOW!" I heard one of the boys shouted. I quickly blinked my eyes, slowly come out of it. I looked around the room to see Elijah crouching down beside me with a really concerned look on his face. When I finally realised where I was I tensed up again as I noticed what I had said. Oh fuck sake!

"Rosabella hunny come on get up lets get you to you room so you can lay down" he hesitantly grasp my hand gently to help me up. My legs buckled as I tried to stand up and so Elijah picked me up bridal style.

"Wait are you okay with this. I'll put you down if you want" he said sincerely to check I was okay. I let out a small smile and nodded my head to confirm it was okay. He let out a happy sigh and continued to carry me to my room. I love how sweet he was. As we walked away I heard faint yelling. I hope I haven't caused any harm.

Mateo POV:

"Look what you did gilipollas. Te dije que a ella no le gusta que la toquen definitivamente de manera agresiva. Coño. Something has clearly happened to her did you not hear what she said" (dickhead. i told you she doesn't like being touch definitely aggressively. Twat). Enzo was beyond pissed. I've seen how close they have gotten recently and it was nice to see she was getting close to at least one of us.

"Ohh piss off Enzo. She was being dramatic." He was pissed off with Enzo. Dad was pissed how close they had gotten as he wanted to have what they wanted. Wait are we not gonna talk about the dead man on the floor the Rosabella killed. Like what the fuck how did she do that. I am the only one thinking about that. I should probably bring that up.

"umm not to intruped in this lovely family shouting match but is no one going to question how Rosabella threw a knife with perfect aim and shot a man which didn't faze her. Nope just me. God." I rolled me eyes as all went to me then to the dead body on the floor

"No you actually raise a good point. Why was she carrying a knife anyway. Something is off about that. Maybe should talk to her when she is better. Right back to you dad. Like what the fuck Enzo sat us down and talked to us all. We all know not to touch her." Finally Marco agreed on something with me. However, I can not believe dad. He knew about Rosabella not liking be touched.

"Vete a la mierda voy a mi oficina no me sigas o te disparo." (fuck you. i'm going to my office. do not follow me or i will shoot you). Dad stormed off to his office muttering to himself. He knows he is in the wrong he just hate to admit that. Well im going to bed I hate family drama and well I'm tired.

Rosabella POV:

Elijah slowly lowered me onto my bed. He went to walk away but I grabbed his hand.

"Please don't leave me Ej I don't want to be alone right now" I looked at him sadly, I really didn't want to be alone.

"Okay give me one sec and then you won't be alone." With that he walk out my room and I hearded banging with shouting. Then suddenly a sleepy Enzo stumbled into my room with Elijah behind him dragging Mateo and Marco by the ears. He shut the door with his foot and dropped the boys beside my bed.

"Now you won't be alone. We are all here for you even though some people didn't want to come, Mateo and Marco." I chuckled lightly at Elijah kind gesture. I knew they were wondering if I should tell them what happened back there. Actually what they did to me.

"Guy I have something to tell you. Can you come over here and listen please?". I patted my bed to signal for them to come over. They look confused but Elijah sat next to me, Enzo flopped next me, while Marco and Mateo groaned while rubbing their ears and sat at the end of my bed.

AURTHORS NOTE:

I hope you enjoyed Marcos POV. If liked it then please leave a comment. finally you will get to know what happened to Rosabella.