Chapter 4

Around half an hour later I finally pulled up to the house and all I could hear was yelling. Ughh great. When I walk in the house everyone stopped to look at me and soo I'm guessing I'm probably in trouble.

"Where have you been Rosabella. I have been worried sick. You come home 3hours after you left school. You covered in blood. Is that from the fight you had. Yeah Marco told me about the fight, are you crazy. You are having a bodyguard now starting tomorrow. Care to explain where you where." I could see anger on his face but the concern on his face. WAIT....a bodyguard hell nah.

"Right yeah I got in a fight because una perra me arrojó un trago y me dio un puñetazo. Then we got in a fight. Her two malévola friends try to punch me soo I hit them back. Self defence. Yes im covered in blood I had a fight. I am not having a bodyguard I can protect myself." (Some bitch threw a drink on me and punched me. bitches) I said sternly at them, I was not going to back down in this. At the corner of my eye I see Enzo looking at my wrist where a bruise has formed from where Marco grabbed me. I shifted uncomfortable and hid my wrist behind my back.

"You will be get....." Fernando started

"Rosabella what happened to your wrist. Who did that?" he interrupted Fernando. I saw the angry and the protectiveness in his eye, which made me feel comforted. I didn't know what to say. Marco grabbed me really hard and it made it painic as it made me remember them. I hate remembering them.

"Nothing don't worry okay" I panic. I started to remember Marco grabbing me and dragging me out of the cafeteria. It stated to remind me of them.

"Rosabella did Marco do this. Marco I can't believe you hurt her look at wrist. LOOK AT WHAT YOU DID. YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO PROTECT HER NOT HURT HER." Enzo shouted and grabbing my wrist to show Marco. He caught me off guard and my breathing started to get quicker. Ohh no I was having a panic attack. No. No.

"Enzo let go, please let go..." I grab my chest as my breathing became struggled. I looked at Enzo for help. He looked at me and realised what was going on. My knees buckled underneath me making me collapse and fall on my knees.

"Shit rose. Okay okay. It's okay. Elijah go get me glass of water now." He came down to my level to and placed his hands on my hands to stop them from shaking.

"DON'T TOUCH ME!" I shouted from my struggled breathing. He took his hands off quickly look at me trying to figure out what to do.

"Okay Rose it's okay I won't hurt you I promise I'm trying to help you. I'm going to try something but I need you to trust me." I could hear the panic in his voice. He gentle placed his hands on either side of my face. I flinched a little which earn a frown and shocked me was his placing his forehead on my mine, along with his nose on mine. I shocked me at first but then I realised my breathing started to slow down and tears started forming in my eyes.

"That's it Rose match my breath slow and steady" he said calming while rubbing my face with his thumbs. Eventually my breathing steadied and Enzo helped me stand up. Great I just had a panic attack in front of them.

"Thanks Enz's" I smiled lightly. I see Enzo smile at the nickname I gave him.

"It's okay Rose are you okay?" I saw him watch my face to see the reaction of him calling me Rose. I didn't mind. He made me feel safe, that's what I needed here seeing as I didn't have Matty anymore.

"Yeah I'm okay but I'm going to go to my room." I said quietly I just needed to be alone. I walked up the stairs and went to my room. I heard a faint knock at my door.

"Rose can I come in please it is Enzo"

"Come it Enz's." He walked into my room and sat at the end of my bed I knew he was about to asked questions. Great I hate this. We sat in silence for a bit. Dam this was more uncomfortable than the answering questions.